Size: iPad MiniColour Name: WhiteChange

on 27 August 2013
Very easy to use and set up. Slim fits neatly on the iPad. Keyboard is easy to use. Battery life is good.
on 25 February 2013
Really pleased with the quality of the product. Exactly what i was looking for and a great price. Also came 2 day after order was placed :)
on 8 March 2014
I don't need to use this that much so for the price, it's just right. The lack of £ key is not enough of a problem for me to moan about. If you're going to use your iPad mini as a laptop then this may not be for you but for occasional use, like me, it's perfect.
on 8 March 2014
The tablet will fall over and over again. Yeah, it looks cute but i would have rather have it stable on this keyboard. Fast delivery though.
on 16 June 2014
I've tried a couple of bluetooth keyboards for my iPad Mini with Retina Display but this is the one I've ended up using day to day. Obviously to squeeze the requisite number of keys into a keyboard the width of an iPad Mini in landscape mode means that they're going to be quite small. Coupled with my fat fingers I've found other keyboards difficult to type on and reverted to the on screen keyboard. However this keyboard is the first one that has felt comfortable to use. Battery life seems excellent and I had no problems pairing the keyboard with my iPad. I know a couple of people who use the more expensive Logitech keyboards and they were surprised that this one was available for a fraction of the price. Overall, given the low price compared to other iPad Mini keyboards, I'm pretty satisfied with this one.
on 8 January 2014
Read the wording carefully on this - I thought you were getting the top case to cover the iPad mini as well as the keyboard - but its just the keyboard - and the iPad mini is unstable on it - it easily falls off plus it doesn't join/connect to the iPad mini snuggly easely falls off.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 February 2016
It is a perfect fit for the iPad mini with a nice desing, great batery life (don't even know how much it takes, but I have gone for days without charging and leaving it on!) and nice design. It also works as a protector for the iPad as it fits perfectly to cover the screen, and the silvered finish fits the whole iPad design. The keyboard feels ok, although a little hard at times, thus my 4 star rating. In fact I had to buy a second one because I accidentally split wine on the first one. I reckon if it had been water it would haver survived, since the keyboard still connected and worked, but I couldn't fix some letters where the wine apparently got deep. I have had complements on the device, so I do strongly recommend it.
on 21 February 2014
The keyboard, which is only as long as the mini, is obviously not as easy to use as a full-size one, but is certainly up to touch-typing and the trade-offs are sensible. With the control-panel easily accessible with a swipe from the bottom of the screen in IOS7 it's very easy to turn bluetooth on and off to conserve the battery on the iPad and the keyboard itself claims to sleep automatically so there's no need to turn it off after the initialization, which is itself pretty straightforward. It also works well as a stand.

The aluminium case is an excellent protection for the iPad screen when on the move - it's not quite as classy as the iPad's finish, but do you want to pay another £30 for that?
on 27 September 2014
The keyboard is good value and works perfectly. Only problem is it took over 8 weeks to be delivered!!

Didn't realise it was coming directly from China, but even so it shouldn't take that long.
on 26 December 2015
My son asked for one of these keyboards for his Christmas and we settled on this one. He has an Ipad Mini and wanted a keyboard so he could search quicker and comment quicker.

When he opened it on Christmas Day he was overjoyed, the keyboard itself is really sturdy and you simply slot your Ipad Mini into the groove and connect it via bluetooth. It also makes a great Ipad stand even if you're not using the keyboard. The keyboard itself is like any Macbook, the keys are easy to use and soft, there's little to no noise when typing also and it saves so much time.

Overall we're really happy with this purchase. No issues or regrets here at all.