Price:£7.25+ Free shipping

on 20 October 2013
Boight this for my 2yr old, peppa pig addicted, son. He absolutely loves it. Great colour, great quality & a really good size for all his things. Will make a great school bag when he starts nursery soon. Excellent product
on 18 March 2014
Lovely size for nursery, excellent quality and cute design. Great little bag. Comes with two compartments and a hook so it can hang on a peg or the back of a door :)
on 29 July 2013
This bags a really good size for my tot. The little section at the front is really handy. Bags been really sturdy so far so goid and lil one loves pic
on 1 August 2013
my son loves this peppa pig bag and item as discribed quick realiable service thank you so much from me and my partner and our son.
on 2 September 2013
My little boy loves it. Great looking and a nice size bag. It's going to be used for preschool. Well worth the money
on 5 July 2013
Fantastic! Bought this for my 2 year old Grandson and he loves it! Just what he wanted for all his Playschool things.
on 6 June 2013
Great value for money. My little boy loves it and the bag has plenty of room for all his nappies,wipes etc.
on 12 June 2013
Although I wanted the bag to arrive straight away it took a few days but was worth the wait. Really happy with the purchase and little fella loves it!
on 23 October 2015
Fantastic little back pack! As soon as my son saw it he fell in love! he doesn't particularly like Peppa pig he is more a twirlywoo fan, but he insisted on putting it on there and then. Practically it is great, sturdy and spacious. In the main compartment I can fit a change of clothes (vest, jeans, jumper and t-shirt) 6x size 4 nappies, a packet of wipes, a small tub of rice cakes and a tomeetipee sippy cup. If you are looking for a bag for your little one I would recommend this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 April 2015
My son absolutely loves Peppa Pig. This was one of the first words he learnt, so this bag was a must for him, we were getting to the stage where I needed something not as big as a changing bag, which could hold a couple of nappies & wipes, along with a drink & snack. The bag is of good quality & a cute design. I chose the green as I thought it different to the usual blue associated with boys things. We love it & think we will get plenty of use. Good service too, arrived on time.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse