on 30 June 2015
This is a unique product that has come to the market and I am thrilled to be able to test it. I was provided a sample for review.

So essentially you connect this via a clamp to your table and then you can use it like a car mount. I am currently using it on my desk and it is great because it is freeing a lot of table space up. I am using my iPad to revise from and then using that on the stand.

There is a lot of flexibility in this product - yes, you do need to use some effort to adjust the device but that means it stays in position once you are done. I have no concerns regarding the strength. See my video review.
on 16 June 2015
For the price, this is an absolutely fantastic stand! I have loved using it to be able to watch videos on my tablet without having to hold onto my tablet or rest it somewhere. It came packaged well and the item itself was of a great quality. Here are some Pros/Cons:

PROS
-Very cheap currently (Only £12!)
-The rubber is very flexible allowing for many different angles that you can have your device in.
-Support both phones and tablets (tested with a Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 myself)
-There is a hole on both the top and bottom of the clasp so that you can charge at the same time which is very convenient.

CONS
-Apart from it being a little shaky, i cannot think of any major issues with this product.

In conclusion i would say its very much worth the money and it has now become something i use daily for both work and entertainment.
Highly recommend!
on 30 June 2015
Watching TV in bed on a tablet used to be a game of awkward positions and tired arms, an all-round not great experience. Clamping the gooseneck to my bed frame has transformed this and allows me to position the tablet comfortably for hands-free viewing. I've also used it for Skype chats to position the camera in a position other than one that showcases how many chins you have.

The clamp at the base is strong and has foam padding that prevents it from slipping, while the neck is bendable but very strong and holds the device without drooping or sagging even after extended periods of time. The clamp that holds a device fits all of the devices I've thrown at it, and even has holes that can be used to plug a charging cable in through! The end of the gooseneck rotates 360-degrees and further allows for fine-tuning its position by bending the slightly more pliable part but still retains the stiffness of the main arm.

If you're looking for an easy way to hold your tablet in bed, on your desk or anywhere else then this is definitely the way to go!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
've got a few device stands and cases that double up as a stand too. I use a case/stand for my Galaxy note 2 which I seem to be using more and more lately in work and home. Dare I say rendering the i pad. . .redundant! 'gasp'

The problem with your bog standard case/stand is they are lightweight and can move easily when you type on the screen, you feel the need to put your hand behind it to support the case and phone and usually they have only one or two viewing angles. So on my desk in work I can get a glare from the lights on the screen. No good watching your just uploaded Harlem shake on your phablet in work with screenglare is it? ;)

Anyway, I've been using this EasyACC stand for a few days now and can report it's all good. Obviously it isn't a case/cover and only serves a function as a stand.

Approx 4 inches wide by 3.5 inches high and the build quality is excellent. It feels like coated Aluminium so it's quite light but extremely robust for purpose. It has rubber feet, rubber inserts and rubber backrests to ensure your device is well held and good overall stability of the stand when in use.

There's a button on the side that you press to change the viewing angle and there's loads of angles to choose from so no screen glare! Once locked into place the stand is rock steady. It looks the part too.

In our house we have a few devices and have tried this with i pad, Galaxy Note 10.1 and the Galaxy Note 2. It's all good and using the devices is a breeze in the stand. Great stability and full use of the functions. For me personally this is perfect for the desk in work with the Note 2 and using the S pen. Other than that I use this stand whilst having my usual 2 hour soak in the bath whilst listening to The Naked Scientists on the Tunein radio app or following recipies whilst on the go in the kitchen. The only 'little' niggle I have with this stand is that I can't charge stuff whilst in portrait mode. I have to turn to landscape, but. . .it's not a problem, just thought I'd mention it.

I really like this stand for what it is- a multi device viewing stand. Very stable, great build quality, easily thrown into a rucksack/bag and modern design. Perfect for watching movies, Tv, radio, Youtube and playing pool online :) Recommended.

This stand was provided for me to review.
on 12 July 2015
I have tried a few similar items like this, most have been good, but this one is great, I have set mine up near my chair in the living room, and use it to hold my 7 inch tablet, this controls the TV, internet, music and android tv box, its like mission control in my chair, I love it

The package came quickly, it was packed well, and all was good

Fixing the item to a table etc, is very easy, and unlike the others i have tried, this is very secure, and doubt it will come off without a good push.

The bendy part of the item, is very flexible, yet rigid enough to hold the tablet securely, it can wobble a little bit when you use it, but you have to expect this with these products.

If the missus wants to watch something rubbish, like she often does, this item is perfect for running a video on my tablet, with headphones plugged in, and positioned in front of me, I can watch my manly stuff with ease.

The actual tablet/phone gripper, is strong enough to hold them securely, although I did notice a bit of sliding with my aged tablet, this is easily fixed by just slightly tilting the holder, so no issue there really.

I personally think this product is one of the best ones out there, honest lads, make your chair into the "captains chair" and "make it so"

Well worth the money, rest thy arms folks, read your kindle, watch a film, have a peek whats happening on Facebook and browse stuff on Amazon with the greatest of ease

10/10
on 23 June 2015
This is a premium tablet or smartphone holder that can be very flexible you're use.

The product comes packed on a cardboard box, which is pretty simple and more less, it's all you want anyway.

The product feels high quality on my opinion, it is really easy to use too. The product has a screw tighten system too it. You need to clamp the product on a stiff table, it could be a coffee table or you're desk. Once you have done that you are able to screw it tight, make sure not to do it so tight and you will break it.

I have tested this product with an iPad Air, it stays on the holder really well and I quite like the holder. I been using my iPad like a 2nd monitor for my desk, I have my Twitter account and emails and others on the screen, it does improve productivity which is quite good.

The product is able to rotate the stand 360 degrees which makes it very flexible for you the user which is quite good. It does feel really good to use and over all the product is a good addition to a productive person.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
From the very unboxing of this item, I was immensely pleased. I had been searching for a portable stand for my iPad mini for quite some time, and this nifty little dock ticked all my boxes.

PROS
-Small, portable size (approximately 3.5" x 3.5")
-Silver metal (yet lightweight) construction
-Rubber feet and holders, to prevect your device from sustaining any scratches
-Adjustable angle control (by a button on the side), so you can view your content in any way you like

CONS
-No major flaws come to mind

CONCLUSION
This is a nifty little stand, perfect for holding your iPad mini, or any other small tablet. I have tried using both my iPad mini, full sized iPad (although the stand is a little small for this) and my kindle. All-in-all, you will be hard pressed to find a similarly well-built stand in this price range. 5/5
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on 28 October 2013
Ordered this as it seemed like good value. It's mostly made from aluminium so feels very solid. The back stand part is made of grey plastic and this can be changed to almost any angle to suit your needs. It really does feel well made and I'm sure would withstand the odd drop on the floor (although I've not put that to the test). I'm currently using it with my iPad mini, however it also works perfectly well with my iPad 2. It can be folded flat for travelling and wouldn't take up much space in a bag.
I would highly recommend this stand as its small, unobtrusive and very sturdy. I'll probably get more to give as stocking fillers come the festive season.
on 13 June 2015
This is one of THE best items I've ever bought. It's brilliant. I'm so delighted with this iPhone version that I'm going to see if EasyAcc have also made a similar mount for the iPad. The clamp is very sturdy, but easy to move on and off a table, and the holder where the phone goes slides open with ease and includes holes into which you can still plug a charger or headphones, while the phone is mounted. The item is strong and beautifully made... so much better than other holders I've bought, and at a much more reasonable price than most similar items. All in all I'm so happy with this. Now to find the iPad version....
on 15 July 2015
This Gooseneck arm from Easyacc is really useful if you read on your devices a lot. It does a great job of saving you from holding the device, but it isn't perfect. I have seen many products similar to this in the past, that are great. For the price, this one is decent.

It holds many different devices such as phones, kindles and tablets, but I would not recommend using this with a full size iPad or something of a similar weight as it does shake quite a bit, which is my biggest problem with this. With smaller devices such as iPhones, it tends to work okay though. The two pieces of plastic that hold the device in are quite large, which looks a little inelegant, but as this is less than half of the price of competing products, I don't think this is much of an issue.

In terms of functionality, it works very well. The grip will hold onto surfaces of varying thickness and shouldn't slip off. It holds the device fine, too, and it can be rotated to portrait and landscape modes, which is useful. The wobbliness has never actually dropped my devices, but it makes them harder to look at as it moves them around. Of course, at this price, you can't expect a perfectly still hold, but I feel there is still some way to go in terms of stability.

One of my favourite features is the holes in the device-gripping parts. This allows you to plug headphones and charging cables into your device (works better on phones due to the positioning) and still use it in the arm , which I find really useful.

Overall, whilst there are some stability issues, this is a decent product for the price and I would recommend it if you are planning on using it with phones, but not heavy tablets.

This product was provided by the manufacturer for an honest review.