on 26 May 2013
These are brilliant,fantastic value for money and also very effective.You can set the candles to one particular colour or flicker through a range of colours.I bought mine for the bathroom and they very effective up on the shelf. The remote control is a handy feature and it also has a timer control of 4 or 8 hours. In the picture you can just see there is quite a range of colours that the candles can be set too. They would suit any room and I am already thinking of getting another set. Worth buying,especially if you have children as they are so much safer.
11 comment33 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 March 2013
Thee are excellent, so pleased i purchased them after looking at lots of different types of flameless candles. The colour changing feature is great. My wife loves them and so do her friends.
on 9 March 2013
These candles are ideal, they are safe, especially since i have two cats and three dogs. I can now use candles without having to worry.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 November 2014
These are nice safe candles which provide a realistic glow.
You can have them on solid light mode or a more realistic flicker mode to make it seem like a proper flame.
The candles also have a range of 12 colours to chose from, or you can program them to scroll through the different colours changing every few seconds if you wish. This does give the game away though that they are not real candles.
As for the body of the candle, it is a white plastic with a scalloped top edge, each one being identical, which also gives the game away that they are not real, no two candles burn in the same manner let alone 3 which miraculously have managed to.
The remote control is simple and easy to use. It offers you the colours, the mode flicker or solid light, on and off and the option to switch themselves off after 4 hours or 8 hours.
The instructions seemed to mention another option on the remote control- dimmer which simply was not available on this set so leading me to believe that there is another more advanced set you can buy that uses the same set of instructions.
I like the set but they do not fool me into thinking that they are real candles which is disappointing so they loose a star for that and a star for the non existent dimmer button that they mention in the instructions.
on 28 June 2013
Great item - great for the garden and indoors. Highly recommended plius very fast delivery. Will be buying more for the Christmas season. Certainly could not find them in the shops at the price!
on 14 December 2013
I very frequently have several candles lit on the mantelpiece throughout the evenings, so I thought these would be ideal.
Only had these one day, and if its not too early to say I am very pleased indeed with these. I was undecided between getting these or the scented square version candles, so I bought both.

I love the ability to glow constantly in a choice of colours, flicker or cycle through the various colours via a remote control. I recently bought a real wax candle that changes colour for £7 not knowing it cost that when I put it in my basket, and although pleasant enough it had a limited life. For the price of two of those I have this lovely set that will lap the lifetime of that product umpteen times over (hopefully).

These are pretty much the same as the square version with the following pro/con comparison's but I don't for one minute regret buying both:

- The round ones are more radiant, but required AA batteries were not supplied.
- The square ones had the batteries installed.
- A button lithium battery is installed in the remote with both.
- The multi colour mode and options are the same on both.

The bottom line is that I am HUGELY pleased with them, and that I bought BOTH sets rather than just one at this price, and be biting my lip as to what the other set would have been like had I only bought one.
on 17 October 2013
I recently ordered these candles. I must say I was impressed at how quickly they arrived. They are o.k, as they are reasonably priced and they can be displayed either inside or out. My biggest problem with them, is the fact that it is hit or miss if they light up when you switch them on, its all to do with the battery compartment. I have fitted 2 x aaa batteries as required ( I used duracell ) but where the batteries go, it is very loose and the batteries keep losing contact. Once alight and not touched again, they are very pretty and give off a lovely glow
11 comment12 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2016
Very fast delivery. The candles are pretty and there are many colours to choose from. I think they are better if kept on just one colour. The changing light mode is good but not great as the colours change too fast from one to the other, it would be more relaxing if they changed more slowly. The flickering is OK but not as realistic as for other kinds of candles. All together a good product for quality/price.
on 29 July 2014
Love these, light up my bathroom nicely when I'm having a long soak. Only thing I would say is that the colour on one of them is a little different to the other two so they don't always match, neither does the phasing sometimes. Haven't used them outdoors, but as I say, they've done okay in a steamy bathroom.
on 17 June 2013
Lovely totally fit for purpose can't wait to use them at the weekend and for all my friends to see them