Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop Now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

4.7 out of 5 stars1,121
Size: 200mlChange

on 23 June 2013
I have used P20 for the last 4 summer holidays and am always really pleased with it. I have fair skin which is prone to burning but this product gives me all day protection and the confidence not to worry. Yes it has a funny alcohol smell when it is applied but once dry that disappears, no other product offers the same protection. The only place your skin will burn is where it has not been applied.
delivery was very very slow however which was very disappointing.
on 25 March 2008
This stuff is great. My wife and I use it on ourselves and our four children and none have us have burnt in the last three years of summer holidays. It is great to be able to relax and not have to worry about the kids burning when they come out of the pool or are playing on the beach as it does not rub off like sun creams do.
We all apply it in the morning after washing helping each other with the can't reach areas, wait 15 minutes for it to soak in and then get dressed, then you can forget about it and not worry about burning.
It is a bit more expensive than other sun creams but if you try this product, as my wife and I were first advised to do by a barman in Lanzerote, you will use it all the time.
It is sold the perfume shops of most resorts and sometimes you can get it cheaper there.
I strongly advise anyone with kids or burns easily to buy some of this and use it on your next holiday or day out in the sun.
on 29 March 2015
I used to use p20 all the time when I was younger as it was a my mum and dad would buy for me and I was great. I recently went on holiday with my husband and thought I would use this. Myself and my husband burned so bad. When I used to use this you had to wait an hour before you went into the sun, now it's only 15 minutes. Makes me think they have changes the formula. No where near as good as it used to be. Would definitely not buy again!
on 12 May 2008
I was introduced to this whilst skiing in France, my nickname for the holiday was 'The Great White'. I'm so white I've even been called Casper the friendly ghost. Put this on and I came back tanned for the first time so was called a fraud! I'm so affected by the sun I normally catch fire, lobster pink or pure white no in between. I'm very fair skinned. I hate suncream I feel horrible and uncomfortable when using it, but this is different - its a searum - like oil, is easy to rub in and I tan and only need to apply once a day and can swim without reapplying, perfect for me. It would get 10 but it's expensive - perfection in this case comes at a price! Buy some you'll never use anything else.
on 2 September 2009
It is good and up to a degree, it does work. But it's very expensive for the convenience of having to re-apply. We were in high temperatures on holiday and my partner got his forehead quite burned, having trusted P20. It had worked for the entire morning, but I would definately advise to re-apply by late lunch!
on 5 May 2009
Excellent product. I have red hair and no pigment in my skin but managed to come back from the Carribean without looking like a lobster!
on 21 September 2015
For the past 4 years, every time I have gone on a sun holiday I have suffered with an ugly burning, itchy red sun rash (like a severe prickly heat). My chest in particular becomes red and inflamed and the only cure has been to cover up and stay out the sun - not what you want on holiday! I also always burn because I'm so pale and freckly.

I have previously tried all sorts to prevent the rash - prescription strength antihistamines, ice baths, sensitive sun creams and after sun and steroid creams - but absolutely nothing worked, until now!

P20 has been my saviour. I bought it in desperation based on reviews and didn't expect it to work. I was also incredibly dubious about the once a day claim. I decided to go all in though and try it. Amazingly, I didn't come out in a rash all holiday and didn't burn! Even though I only used it once a day and it's factor 20! I couldn't believe my luck that I could enjoy sunbathing without the fear of burning or coming out in a horrid rash! I decided to test if it really was the P20 that was doing it by trying another cream for a day - I instantly came out in the rash and switched straight back to P20, which calmed it down again.

For anybody who suffers with skin like mine, please try this as it worked for me, and I'd become convinced there was no cure. This is also great for anyone who burns easily or hates reapplying sun cream throughout the day or every time you get out the pool because it truly is once a day.
on 17 June 2012
For the last few years I have 'noticed' this sun cream and always thought that I'd give it a go. However, this was before there were any reviews so I was pretty reluctant to do so; I couldn't see that one application would give day-long protection. I was understandably apprehensive, especially given my pale Celtic complexion. This year I took the plunge and bought 3 bottles for out 2-week holiday to Italy.

On day one, with temperatures already in the late twenties at 10am, I reached for a bottle. My first impression was concern as the product is more like an oil than a cream; I checked the sell by date and even opened a second bottle to check they were te same. They were so I applied a liberal coat and stood under the Aircon for the suggested 15 minutes wait before being exposed to the sun. The smell does make your eyes water but the oil goes on well and dries very quickly.

After 2 hours in the sun, jumping in and out of the pool, we stopped for lunch and I honestly thought that would be enough sun for the day. It normally would be using factor 20 normal cream. However, no tingling and no pinkness so after lunch I spent another 2 hours in the sun and even sunbathed! I would normally have combusted by now.

That night, having spent 4 hours in the direct Mediterranean sun, I wasn't even pink. Apparently I just had a healthy glow. Amazing. One application and no burnt bits. The next day, a return to the sun for 6 hours and my healthy glow just got better. A week later I had developed a golden tan.

After 10 days I was thinking that the oil was too effective so I tried a factor 12 cream. I went pink but the next morning the pinkness had gone and I was te brownest I had ever been. I then stuck with the factor 12 cream.

So, to conclude, it works and is worth every penny. I didn't use the 3 bottles and wish that I had bought 1x SPF20 and 1x SPF10 as they do do a lower factor SP product. A far as quantity goes, I applied liberally and one bottle lasted 8 applications; I'm 6'3, 44 chest, if that gives you and idea of the coverage. The only warning I can give is don't wear anything white once you have applied; my white T Shirts ended-up with a yellow tinge.
on 12 December 2012
I remember seeing this product in the brochures on planes years ago, that was the only place you could get it then. As it was quite expensive I never bothered. However, my sister who has very fair skin started using it in Lanzarote after seeing several little blonde children not seeming to be wearing protection. When she queried this she was told they were using P20 and she has used it ever since and has been able to get a good tan for the first time. I tan much more easily but gave it a try this year when I spent two weeks in Ibiza at the end of September.

I love this product! Once you have it on and have waited the 15 minutes, that's it. You don't have to bother for the rest of the day. Also you don't perspire or feel sticky. I took a 20 and a 10 with me and at first I thought I wasn't getting a tan, it just seemed so easy. No red bits, no sore bits. By the time I came back I had a really nice colour but the strange thing is, it seemed to deepen as time went on, not fade. Even now, having been back about ten weeks I still have some colour, and I didn't need to use an aftersun or moisturiser, and my skin feels lovely and soft.

People say it is expensive but the two bottles lasted me for two weeks because of only applying once a day. Normally I would take six or seven bottles with me, so if anything I think it works out cheaper.

I cannot praise this product highly enough and will never use anything else.
on 11 February 2009
Riemann P20 Once-a-Day Sunfilter SPF20 297470 200ml
As a red head who holidays in Spain, I have real problems with sunburn. With conventional suntan lotion, you put it on and it washes off in the sea or it needs re-applying after an hour or 2. So inevitably I have got sunburned a number of times.
So I was skeptical when a friend recommended Reimann lotion, but I was astonished to find it really works. I put it on in the morning and forget about it. In and out of the water, perspiring in the heat, no re-application for 6 hours and yet no burning and for the first time in my life I've got a tan. Brilliant!
The only reason why I have not given it 5 stars is that it hasn't got that wonderful fragrance that some other brands have.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse