on 4 January 2014
I bought this as a present for my partner and he loved it. So unfortunately it now hangs on bedroom wall. On the up side it does reduce mob spawning considerably.
99 comments306 of 312 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 February 2014
I don't know what the others are saying, it is more than enough for reading and great fun and good light in the dark! Definitely buy it!
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2014
Expensive for what it is but great all the same, my boys well into minecraft and this was much appreciated gift. Got the red stone touch light too, recommend both
on 2 December 2013
Great product, my boys loved them! They can hang on the wall just like in the game. Cool present for Xmas.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2015
I got this for my sons 4th birthday as he is absolutely Minecraft mad. I saw some negative reviews in places but I have nothing but positive things to say about this item. Looks great, the light is bright enough for him to read in bed by himself without straining his eyes like other novelty torches, and best of all the button is large and easy to find- it is not a slide one which can be tricky for young hands (or older ones like mine- I have carpal tunnel syndrome and cannot use such other devices with this function); it is a simple click on and off. I use simple batteries from Poundland and the torch was left on for 4 days consecutively 24/7 and it is still going strong, which I was pleasantly surprised at. Great value for money at £14.99... perfect gift for a Minecraft fan. Fun item I am finding myself using too at night when I dont want to disturb anyone else. Might have to invest in another!
on 2 January 2014
I bought his for my 10 year old son. He is obsessed with Minecraft so this was a big hit with him.
I was surprised at how much light it did throw out. It is pride of place now on his bedroom wall.
He is the first of his friends to have one so this Mummy done good!!
0Comment42 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2014
Great gift for anyone that is into minecraft. Can be hung on the wall if required. Suitable for any age.
on 1 October 2013
My son was very happy with this torch. Well built and very convincing (just like the minecraft torch in the game). The flip down part allowing it to be attached to the wall is a nice touch. Would buy another (if it came down in price a bit).
0Comment53 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 June 2015
Hinge to attach to the wall broke immediately. The hinge was made of tiny bits of plastic. We weren't hard on it, it's just not fit for the job. Our 7 year old son was really upset on his birthday. Torch great but hinge awful.
on 12 October 2015
A must for any minecraft fan. Perfect replica of the torch in the game. My son is thrilled with the light. I find it looks amazing hanging on the wall.
review image