on 13 November 2013
I would normally only buy filofax refills, I took a punt on this as I wanted a lined refill and the filofax version was out of stock. I have to say I'm very impressed. The paper itself is smoother and whiter than the filofax version, the layout is clear with contrast bars separating the days, and there's a 3 month view mini calendar at the bottom of each right hand page. It's also cheaper than filofax. So overall, well recommended.
on 12 December 2013
I have a filofax which I love, however I don't love their branded refill prices. These refills were perfectly comparable and are good quality paper. Also contains a few pages for notes, dates etc. Very happy.
on 30 October 2013
It's a week to view diary refill as described, of the type I wanted It's right size for my "personal organizer".- there's not a lot more to say. It's ruled, which many aren't, paper is matte not gloss but not absorbent (ink's ok) 30.October.2013
on 20 January 2014
Just the trick for maintaining an old Filofax when cash is tight. Has everything you need to start the new year although I also bought the note paper separately to have enough to see the year out. Speedy delivery and well packaged.
VINE VOICEon 3 January 2014
Because I like to keep a written diary and set of appointments I still have a planner. This works fine and is fit for purpose. There is really not much else to say, other than it was not too expensive.
on 2 September 2013
IMHO these are the best refills for Organisers. I even buy one for my Daughter I think they're that good. I've been using them for many years and they do just what I need of them.
on 11 October 2013
Very pleased with the refill for my Collins Organiser. I order one every year to keep up to date with all my appointments etc. It is very handy to have a written back up to the computer. Very good price as well!!!
on 14 December 2013
This is the third year that I have purchased this insert and have never been disappointed. Gives me all that I require from a diary
on 21 November 2013
I bought the same pack last year and it fills my filofax brilliantly. Saves me money in the long run.
on 17 November 2013
I would recommend this product's quality and the service was first class. A very useful item with a good layout