Size: One SizeColour: PinkChange

on 23 September 2013
I was a bit dubious as to whether this was a good or a bad idea as we are both getting on a bit. I couldn't have been more wrong it has brought back some of the fun into the bedroom.
on 12 July 2013
This vibrator is the perfect length for me, as well as the perfect girth. The dial is sensitive to changes, but while using it, there has never been a problem with the speed changing. It is very quiet on the low speeds, and impossible to hear whilst being used. The top speeds are louder, but the lower speeds are just as good too. It is also not too big, and easy to carry around. The colour is quite bright, so if you are taking it with you, then be sure to conceal it well! Also, at first it smelled odd, but after a few uses and cleanings, the smell is gone completely. My favourite toy!
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 October 2013
This is very quiet it's girth was good and it felt real it is ideal for bit of adventure in the bed room I would highly recommend this vibrator for any lady.
on 13 November 2013
great item, very quiet, life like, though did smell a little funny with a rubbery smell which was a little off putting
on 31 December 2013
Was looking to upgrade my old vibrator and found this, so i thought i'd give it a go. It looks pretty intimidating, but is absolutely perfect.
on 11 December 2013
This product does exactly what you want it to do! Easy to control the different speeds, only downside is that there is a very rubbery/plastic smell
on 13 October 2015
Just arrived checked to make sure its working which it is ,well the proof is in the pudding as my Mrs will be having some real pleasure tonight with her new toy i am sure would put some pictures up in action not only kidding girls and there toys as long as she is happy thats the main thing.
on 27 June 2014
It's girth is way to big for me atm but I can tell it's a good product though the vibration is good
on 4 March 2015
Coz it was so cheap I expected a pile of old crap but I got lucky here. I've had it for a bout 6 months and it still works. My rabbit broke after 2 weeks!! It's a bit big but that's a personal issue. Strong vibration- again that is personal to each individual
on 27 July 2013
bendable but solid with 3 setting. Plus veined and as real as it could look, worth every penny, so if you buy it ladies, I dont think you'd be disappointed.