Size: One Size|Colour: Pink|Change

on 12 July 2013
This vibrator is the perfect length for me, as well as the perfect girth. The dial is sensitive to changes, but while using it, there has never been a problem with the speed changing. It is very quiet on the low speeds, and impossible to hear whilst being used. The top speeds are louder, but the lower speeds are just as good too. It is also not too big, and easy to carry around. The colour is quite bright, so if you are taking it with you, then be sure to conceal it well! Also, at first it smelled odd, but after a few uses and cleanings, the smell is gone completely. My favourite toy!
on 31 October 2013
This is very quiet it's girth was good and it felt real it is ideal for bit of adventure in the bed room I would highly recommend this vibrator for any lady.
on 24 June 2016
You have to give this sort of thing a 5 as just opening the pack makes you laugh. They are so much fun and that is before using them! They say they are 'jelly' and they are, otherwise they are like the ones that have been around for years. Veins? I think if you had one that was really like this you wouldn't stop laughing about that either, but in addition in fact they are not orange they are a lurid bright pink. I am still laughing and usage I will not discuss on this site. As to vibrator - they are the same as most others, somewhat dulled because of the jelly perhaps. They were a low cost too, so get one if only to amuse your friends.
on 31 December 2013
Was looking to upgrade my old vibrator and found this, so i thought i'd give it a go. It looks pretty intimidating, but is absolutely perfect.
on 4 March 2015
Coz it was so cheap I expected a pile of old crap but I got lucky here. I've had it for a bout 6 months and it still works. My rabbit broke after 2 weeks!! It's a bit big but that's a personal issue. Strong vibration- again that is personal to each individual
on 13 November 2013
great item, very quiet, life like, though did smell a little funny with a rubbery smell which was a little off putting
on 13 October 2015
Just arrived checked to make sure its working which it is ,well the proof is in the pudding as my Mrs will be having some real pleasure tonight with her new toy i am sure would put some pictures up in action not only kidding girls and there toys as long as she is happy thats the main thing.
on 23 September 2013
I was a bit dubious as to whether this was a good or a bad idea as we are both getting on a bit. I couldn't have been more wrong it has brought back some of the fun into the bedroom.
on 27 July 2013
bendable but solid with 3 setting. Plus veined and as real as it could look, worth every penny, so if you buy it ladies, I dont think you'd be disappointed.
on 4 March 2014
This is the first time I have ever bought one of these and I'm chuffed with it, it's a little bigger than I expected but it works great. It can be a little loud in an empty, silent house, but it's a light humming and almost silent when being used. Arrived really quickly, no complaints. Would recommend to other people :).