Colour: KandiChange
Price:£62.00+ £7.50 shipping

on 28 April 2010
I bought this seat for my daughter. The chair was delivered really quickly. It was easy to assemble and feels good quality. The covers are washable which is a huge bonus as she gets car sick! There are little snack/cup holders on each side and good sturdy arm rests. Another plus is that the head rest is quite large so that it supports her when she falls asleep and she doesn't end up with her neck bent. I would definately recommend this - excellent value for money.
0Comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 July 2011
I ordered two of these seats to replace/update old ones, cost and ease of use are very important to me, as I work as a childminder. I found them extremely easy to put together and light enough to put in and out of the car when needed. They are sturdy and the cup holders are excellent my two older minded children aged 5 and 6 use one for a drink holder and the other for a small packet of tissues. Very easy to raise or lower the head rest, making it great when different children may use the seats and as they grow taller.

Very quick free delivery
on 21 August 2010
We bought this chair for our 2.5 year old. We dont have a car so didnt want to spend to much on something we weren't using frequently - also that didnt take up too much space in the house. Price is a bargain and the chair is great. It comes in two parts and goes together at the bottom/back of the seat where it hinges. There are strap holders at the top of the seat by the headrest so that the seat belt is directed straight over the child's shoulder. The cup holders are great and keep the kid happy by putting drinks and toys in them. All the covers come off and I have washed them twice - car sick problem so the covers coming off easily was a must. When she gets older the backrest is chucked and you can use it as a booster seat. There is also a little strap thing for the booster which keeps the seatbelt connected to the seat at the shoulder point. We took it on a plane and it was easy to transport and light. On the whole a real bargain and all you need in a chair - keeps child, comfortable and in one place, and it should last til she is 11!
0Comment48 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 November 2013
We brought this for use when our grandchildren are with us. We have not found any problems and it is easy to fix in and take out of car when not required
on 30 December 2011
Great buy! Excellent price, very comfortable for both my 3 and 4-years old childs.
Very easy to remove the back and convert it to a simple seat (useful for school trips).
Coup holder is also very convenient.
Highly recommendable.
on 31 October 2010
I bought this for my son when he had just turned 4, it was hard To go from a much safer car seat to this one but he loves it and I have to say it does seem quiet secure. We have had no problems adjusting to the seat belt which was good. Overall for the price and everything else I would deffinetly reccomend this car seat.
on 1 September 2011
Excellent product, arrived within a couple of days would most certainly recommend this product and supplier. Fits pefectly in the car.
on 11 July 2012
Ordered this seat for my 2 yr old son and he loves it. arrived quickly after ordering and is lightweight and my son finds it very comfortable. he loves the little pull out cup holders each side and usually uses it to store anything from sweets and snacks to toys as well as his drink. definitely a good buy.
on 1 July 2012
I guess the choice on these is down to ease of use & price, as we assume they'll all do their job if the time comes. So, for this one - very easy to use, & the best price I could find, so what's not to like?
on 14 June 2010
Chosen by my girls - they love it - secure enough for the job. Personally I would prefer extra head padding for when they fall asleep on journeys, but the design beats the practicality......