on 23 November 2014
Noah's Mill is one of those things that you rarely see in life. The whiskey is a dark and deep caramel brown and the bottle itself is a joy. The taste faultless in its complexity with deep rich flavours of treacle toffee, coconut and an almost peppermint finish. Your life isn't complete until you have cracked the wax seal on this bottle and had a big measure. One word of warning it is pretty potent so if you aren't used to powerful whiskies then take a small sip and chew...I know it sounds crazy but chewing it will really bring out the complex flavours and won't leave you gasping from the alcohol.
on 31 December 2014
I've been trying a few more expensive whiskeys and bourbons this year to try to see what the big deal is. Turns out, the big deal is Noah's Mill.

For a spirit of this strength to taste the way this does blows my mind. It's got an almost chewy caramel hit to it initially and although it packs a punch, it remains smooth all the way down.

If you're going to treat yourself to a more expensive tipple then this is a great one.
on 7 November 2013
I am by no means an expert in bourbons but I saw this advertised on TV and thought I'd give it a try, I have not been disappointed it is fabulous, well worth the cost and something special to share with friends, I highly recommend this bourbon and I am sure anyone who does get a bottle will agree with me, btw I just ordered 2 more.
on 21 January 2014
Truly excellent! Treat yourself, you won't regret it. It has a full rich flavour and an amazing mouth feel which makes it stand out from all others I have tried. It does have the Pringles effect though, "once you pop..."
on 30 December 2015
This is one of my favourite bourbons. Complex flavours, incredibly smooth yet you wouldn't know its strength simply by tasting it; it doesn't leave your mouth burning from the alcohol if you're a regular whiskey drinker. If you're not and you find it a little too strong, a dash of water sorts that out.

If you've not tried a more expensive bourbon than the usual run-of-the-mill stuff but want to get started, then this should without a doubt be your first try. It always feels a risk buying a whiskey around this price point, but this is worth every penny and more besides.

Note when it's sold out it can be very difficult to get in the UK due to the limited number that get imported.
on 26 May 2015
Vanilla with a touch of oaky-ness, plus a proper mouth-filling but not over-powering alcoholic warmth. Sipping it neat, of course. A cut above the default JD and JB stuff.
on 14 December 2015
Incredible depth of flavour. I completely agree with the other reviewers who say it blows bottles like Buffalo Trace out of the water. I had been enjoying Buffalo but now it tastes like sugar water in comparison. Which is bad news for my wallet. Noah's Mill is STRONG at 57% alcohol but after the initial alcohol burn there is so much flavour to be enjoyed. Will be drinking this one slowly.
on 3 December 2015
I normally drink Woodford Reserve, but picked this up after reading great reviews on it. It blows Woodford out of the water and makes others like Bullitt and Buffallo trace seems like poundland offerings.
Fantastic woody/caramel flavour.
Highly recommended.
on 6 October 2014
This bourbon is one of my favourites. It's a strong drink and gets smoother after the first glass.
on 26 January 2016
Wow, worth every penny a real genuine sippin' whisky.
Try it, you'll love it.