Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 November 2014
Excellent value for money, and a great step up from my previous 3 year-old laptop! For those with a low budget like mine, this is a great way to get into the gaming computer market. I didn't want to go through the hassle of building my own gaming PC, so this pre-built one suited my needs perfectly.

Nice and flashy with blue LED fans, and easy to set up as well. No hassle at all, all I needed to do was take it out of the box, plug in my monitor mouse & keyboard, then plug in and turn on! All drivers were up-to-date, so no problem there.

In my computer, I got a free upgrade to the slightly better FX-4350 processor, and came with an installed wireless LAN card. Just needed to screw in the aerial for this at the back of the casing, which came in the empty motherboard box containing all the manuals and such. Full bar signal despite being in the opposite corner of my house from my WiFi router, which is impressive. Planning to upgrade to a Dual-band Wireless card soon, but this is great nonetheless!

Comes with a choice of a free game from a wide range which I have yet to decide upon!

Easy-to-access power button, two USB ports, microphone & headphone jack as well as a SD/MMC/MS port on the top of the casing, with another six USB ports in the back.

Arrived within a week, works like a charm so far, and so would definitely recommend to others!
on 5 June 2013
I bought this to use as my business PC, looking for an equivalent spec to the only Dell tower PC with 1080p video output. This came in cheaper, with all the bells and whistles I was looking for, i.e. wifi, USB3, good graphics card. 1080p is ideal for tax returns as you can have the HMRC website and your documents open side-by-side and it is VERY crisp clear. Although this is designed as a gaming PC, the higher spec means you can use it as a home or business PC for more years than a lesser PC which would need replaced sooner. I chose this one over another gaming PC because the Amazon reviews for the other highlighted the noisy fan. This is soooooo much quieter than my previous Dell PC. It boots up in a very short time too.

I was surprised to find the wifi was a mini dongle (thus taking up one of the USB2 ports), but it was easy to install and works well. This was the only bit of setup I had to do as i got it with windows 7 pre-installed. Using windows 7 over windows 8 saves a bit of cash over the equivalent Dell too. For video outputs you have a choice of VGA, HDMI and DVI, so whatever your monitor connection, this will do it.

Used the technical support over something that turned out to be my mistake (D'oh!) and was put through to someone knowledgeable very quickly. As they are a small company, technical support is provided by the people who design and build the PCs, rather than a lot of unskilled people who sit by a phone with a manual.
0Comment91 of 95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2014
Originally bought this PC to fill the gap with a broken Laptop. Implications were bought up and I had the need to return the product, I sent an Email to the company and recieved no reply, however once I contacted again they very swiftly told me how to go about returning the product and apoligised for the slight hiccup, I really appreciate that kind of friendly service and I must say I've never spoke to people so kind when discussing returns of a product.

PC Itself is very nice. It's built well, runs well and is what you expect from a £400. It's not a revolution but it does what is says on the tin. The tower is built nice and parts looks easily replacable.

If you want a powerhouse, this is not the PC for you. The graphics card won't cut it for current gen games HOWEVER if you are looking for an affordable gaming PC, this is fantastic product

Thanks again to the people at the company for all the help.
on 8 May 2013
Bought this desktop pc for my son as he wanted a games pc for his birthday. its a great system plays any game you can think of. the only advice i would give is download the newest drivers for the hardware. I found that the graphics card was not working to its full potential,I downloaded the latest drivers and it worked fine.
11 comment32 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 January 2014
FIRST IMPRESSIONS (I have had this less than 24 hrs, these are my initial thoughts)

Everything came as described and coming from a now 3yr old laptop with 2.67GHz processor, I'm so impressed by the step up this provides. I didn't want the hassle of making my own and this was a really affordable PC with an excellent processor and above average Graphics card. I would consider upgrading this, but straight after I got it? I think I'll wait a year or so.

The setup was silky smooth, most of the drivers were up to date, literally plug in and play.

The "Wifi" is not a wifi PC card, but a usb dongle (TP-Link, 150 Mbps) and it works like a dream. not had any issues with it and playing an online game with a peer-to-peer net code it felt better than my default laptop wifi capabilities.

The free games I was offered were 1 of:
Hitman Absolution
Sleeping Dogs
Dirt 3 <--------- My choice(yet to try out)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution(a game I have bought previously for £3 in a steam sale)

[the same code also provides a discount for the full RAMdisk software]

The ONLY negative I have is the fact it didn't come sooner. I was waiting by my front door for over a week waiting for my new PC, the monitor sitting on my desk, crying for 6 days. Don't expect it to come within the week, be more realistic unlike me.

NB- The power button is on top of the casing, next to 2 USB, 1 mic and headphone, and an SD/MMC/MS slot
- 6 USB ports in the back
- DVD disc drive
- casing approx <45 cm high; <20 cm wide; <50 cm long

hope this helps, I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to start in the gaming PC market
11 comment44 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2014
This computer is brilliant, I can play pretty much any game without any issues. If your looking to buy a gaming PC then you should definitely consider this. Took a week to come but worth the wait, would recommend to anyone.
on 2 April 2014
The computer itself is very nicely built, stays super cool even during high powered gaming. The power of this computer surprised me a lot (able to play Tomb Raider 2013, Metal Gear Solid Rising, Splinter Cell Blacklist etc etc etc all on Ultra Settings).

Once i upgrade the graphics card in the near future and jump to a 8 core processor i think this build will be a ultra spec gaming PC with ease...... Thank you for this product and for getting it to me so fast, i will recommend this company to anyone :D

George Searle
on 30 August 2013
i have already left my review and i loved the pc but if anyone is wondering about the games bundled with the pc, i got tomb raider and dirt showdown
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 March 2014
I have needed a more powerful PC for a while now, and when I began searching for one, I was cautious of looking at such a low price tag. When I found this gaming PC on Amazon, the specs looked perfect. At first I was suspicious, but it turned out to be a great and powerful PC.
FIRST THOUGHTS
Postage took a while, and for 7 days I was frantically searching the house for my parcel. When it finally arrived, it looked amazing. The PC had a modern blue lit case, and it came with all the driver software and some extra benchmarking software for gaming. It took a while to setup, and it took quite a long time to figure out that there are two HDMI slots, with only one that actually outputs.
GAMING
The Gaming power is phenomenal. For a £400 PC, I was impressed to see my games such as Minecraft and Team Fortress 2 running at 60 FPS even at the highest settings. At games like planetside 2 and Skyrim its slightly lower, but it will easily run fluently.
RENDERING
When rendering videos it took this PC 10 mins to do something that took me 6 hours (on Cinema 4D). It is extremely fast and has a great advantage with its GPU.

Overall it was a great PC, and is a great PC for the price. A Must Buy!
on 7 April 2014
I just received this computer through the door and was instantly delighted with it., really easy to set up, worked straight out of the box and came with the boxes for the components and all of the documentation. The sheer speed of this computer for the price is fantastic, i love the built in wifi receiver, this made it all a lot easier to set up. i have not seen a computer on amazon that is this good value for money. the case looks great once it is running with the blue glow it has. Love this computer!!