on 9 July 2014
Only read about half. Took notes to better my life. Found the latter half heavy reading. Will appeal to age group 20-35 for goal and career setting
on 2 August 2014
The book is inspirational though the title is inappropriate which gives the reader unrealistic expectations. The presentation can be improved by highlighting the important message and providing summaries on chapters. Further providing a list of useful reading could be useful.
on 21 June 2014
This didn't change my life in 30 Seconds but to be fair I didn't expect it to. I enjoyed reading it, it has some interesting ideas not all of which are new to me. I will reread it and think its worth recommending to others who are interested in self development.
on 13 November 2013
I have read many books on this subject but having this collection of short essays really inspires you to take a more positive attitude to life and your own lot. I would and indeed have recommended it to my friends.
on 27 November 2013
I found this book inspiring and refreshingly clear to understand. All too many books in the self help genre are long winded and repetitive. Earl Nightingale has distilled his knowledge to create this gem. Am looking forward to beginning again with a map for successful living.
on 8 July 2014
Supports positive thinking ad ways to support getting the most out of your life and staying conifdent.The short chapters make it easy to focus on what you want to work on rather than lots of text.
on 1 May 2015
There are many different suggestions in this book-some you will know, others will be new...but each is introduced in such a user friendly manner that it seems so easy to achieve. The author does not tell you how great he is to have discovered the "secrets", he tells you how great you will be when you use them. He has no doubt about it...and nor do I. Wonderful book-enjoyed it and will be implementing changes.
on 25 May 2014
This is a treasure chest of short essays ( none of which you can read in 30 seconds by the way!!) that will actually change the way you think about your life if you take them to heart. Read one of these every morning and they are sure to have an effect for the better on you and those around you.
on 8 April 2014
This is the same as Dale Carnegie almost word for word in places! typical Americano 40's 50's dream machine selling techniques mainly, although there is some good stuff in here it's in the minority!
on 8 April 2015
Just finished, I decided to read it all the way through but is and will be a very good book to go back and look back on for various insight, research and reference. Will keep this book close going forward towards my goals!