Size: 1 Pack|Change

on 2 July 2016
I love this sunscreen and Amazon hands down has the best price!

I am a fair, freckled, blonde haired English woman whose father's Spanish heritage unfortunately never passed on the ability to tan. Normally when I go away to places with medium sun exposure such as the Mediterranean, p20 at Factor 30 applied for the first week/week and a half then dropping down to factor 20 allows me to get a tan where no sunscreen has. With all other brands I either apply high factors and do not get burnt but get no tan, or try and lower my factor and suffer sunburn which doesn't fade into a tan - stays red and hurts! I will NEVER use another brand as long as I can afford it, have been using for years ever since I discovered it 5 years ago.

The key to its success is follow instructions! I apply first thing in the morning either with no clothes on or with an old bikini - because when not fully dry this stuff can stain clothes! I the. Walk around/do errands for a full 10 minutes before I even think about putting clothes on, but usually it's more like 30 mins to be sure I don't stain sofas, clothes or let it run off.
If you are olive skinned I am jealous of the tan you would get with this!
I do usually reapply after lunch and haven't tested it's once a day claims, as id rather be safe. Still, my tan, considering my natural skin tone, is remarkable!

My only gripe - I wish you did the factor 30 in a lotion aside from the spray, as I feel that I get all areas covered more certainly with the lotion.
on 17 November 2015
best suntan protection I have found we use it every year it is not sticky last like it says it does if you don't have fair skin. I have very fair skin even though I have dark hair. but with this I don't burn and instead of just going red and never turning brown. with this I do go brown and so long as I keep it topped up I never go red my husband just has to use once a day and he is fine.
on 8 January 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.
on 21 May 2016
Been using this for a couple of years now. Ideal just to put on the once and be assured that you won't go red like a lobster, especially great if you are fair with a pale complexion. Some creams need to be re applied but not this one. Slight downside is it wrecks clothes, so be advised not to put your best togs on with this bad boy!
on 7 March 2014
I had always used the Piz Buin once a day sunscreen until they changed the formulation and I was horribly allergic to it. I carefully tried test patches with this sunscreen and there were no problems. It is surprisingly liquid/oil rather than a lotion but it goes on easily, rubs in well, and does exactly what it says it will.
VINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
I guess you could call it "non greasy" if you consider there being a clear distinction between "greasy" and "oily", and so consider this product to be "non greasy, just very oily". Me, I'm not so sure it's a distinction worth making.

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection
- highest UVA star rating

Cons:
- Greasy/oily
- Stains clothes yellow

To be fair, the first con applies pretty universally to all sun creams, and the second one seems to apply to most "all day" protection creams. As suncreams go, I'd recommend it above most.

Others have reported getting burnt whilst using this protection, despite applying correctly. I think it's most likely they didn't apply it correctly, or stayed in the sun to long, or during the middle of the day. Even with "all day" protection, the best advice is to reapply because a) most people miss areas on a single application, and b) most people don't use the recommended amount of suncream in a single application. Also, all day protection does not mean you can stay in the sun all day, it just means that the cream will provide it's stated level of protection for that time. It is not providing 100% protection though, so you still need to limit your sun exposure, and avoid the sun between 11 and 3 when you will be exposed to the most UV. SPF 30 means 1/30th of UVB radiation will be getting through to your skin still, if you burn easily, you can still burn in a day of full sun wearing SPF30. Also, if you've been in the water a long time, have bathed or showered, or towed yourself dry, you will likely have removed some of the protection, and will need to reapply.
on 27 April 2013
Really like Reimann sunscreen and it does last all day. This is factor 30 which is not easy to buy, and it's a spray. I've not seen it in any shop and I would normally pay about £22 for factor 20 so this is a great buy.
on 3 April 2016
The product definitely does what it says in giving long lasting protection, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it, especially if you have sensitive skin and/or eyes. Constantly made my eyes & nose itchy runny, even without getting any of the liquid in them. Also quite thick and it's very hard to get rid of the shine it leaves on your face, not to mention stain on your clothes if you don't let it soak in properly first. If you need the long lasting protection then it's ok, but otherwise I'd avoid it.
on 5 July 2016
I am very pale and burn within minutes on a sunny day. Since a lady on holiday recommended P20 to me, I've been a convert and almost evangelical about the stuff!

I've never burned since starting to use P20. Never!
It keeps me covered and *confident* that I'm covered all day long and despite having sensitive skin, no irritation has ever occurred.
on 25 November 2015
Fantastic protection, but do make sure you allow it time to dry before you dress. It works exactly as you'd hope and takes all the worry away from going out in the sun. It's expensive, but worth the money.