Size: 1 PackChange

VINE VOICEon 5 July 2015
I guess you could call it "non greasy" if you consider there being a clear distinction between "greasy" and "oily", and so consider this product to be "non greasy, just very oily". Me, I'm not so sure it's a distinction worth making.

Pros:
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting protection
- highest UVA star rating

Cons:
- Greasy/oily
- Stains clothes yellow

To be fair, the first con applies pretty universally to all sun creams, and the second one seems to apply to most "all day" protection creams. As suncreams go, I'd recommend it above most.

Others have reported getting burnt whilst using this protection, despite applying correctly. I think it's most likely they didn't apply it correctly, or stayed in the sun to long, or during the middle of the day. Even with "all day" protection, the best advice is to reapply because a) most people miss areas on a single application, and b) most people don't use the recommended amount of suncream in a single application. Also, all day protection does not mean you can stay in the sun all day, it just means that the cream will provide it's stated level of protection for that time. It is not providing 100% protection though, so you still need to limit your sun exposure, and avoid the sun between 11 and 3 when you will be exposed to the most UV. SPF 30 means 1/30th of UVB radiation will be getting through to your skin still, if you burn easily, you can still burn in a day of full sun wearing SPF30. Also, if you've been in the water a long time, have bathed or showered, or towed yourself dry, you will likely have removed some of the protection, and will need to reapply.
on 30 April 2015
Non greasy, highly protective in 35 degree heat & no need to constantly re-apply. Nice gradual tan built up. Would highly recommend the product.
on 9 April 2015
Applied the lotion as prescribed,within 1hr my skin was burning.Stained my clothes very badly.Switched to another brand,no problem.
on 13 September 2013
used on the day we arrived all three of us burnt,, when you consider the cost waste of money, the unit also leaked
on 18 August 2015
I would never use this product again or ever recommend anybody else to buy this so called 'once a day' cream. I have never burnt so badly in my life using this spray on my holiday. I covered myself in this oily spray and after just two hours in the late morning sun (after over a week of acclimating to the 32degree heat) I was in so much agony that I had to get inside and was in considerable pain for 4 further days. I've used many different creams and sprays in my 25 years and been in hotter temperatures, for longer periods of time,but never have me and my partner burnt so bad with this product. I believe this product is dangerous and needs some serious testing.
on 17 September 2014
not as good as stated burnt whole family followed instructions properly had to go buy other lotion think ill stick to to the brand i normally buy
on 8 January 2014
I am a natural blonde with the palest skin, I just need to look at the sun and I burn. I was fed up ruining my holidays sitting in the shade with sunburn so when I was recommended this by a friend it was the first thing I bought the next time I went on holiday.

You apply it in the morning before you go out in the sun then it lasts all day. When you apply it your skin is very oily and you need to wait on it drying in or it marks your clothes but once it has dried in that is you for the day. I can now sit in the sun all day without burning, it has made holidays more fun because I can spend as much time in the sun and the pool now without worrying about being bright red by the end of the day.

The only down side I found was that some of my white tops got stained with the oil so be careful to let it dry in fully and if I was walking about a lot with strappy sandals on then sunbathing my feet ended up burning where the straps were so they must have rubbed it off. Now I just make sure I top up my feet when I take my shoes off.

Other than that its great, sunburnt free holidays now. I don't go anywhere without it anymore and recommend it to all my friends.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2015
Would give this product 0 stars if I could, I was severely sunburnt after using this for 1 day I came up in blisters, didn't even swim like I should have been able to with this product on so don't see why it shouldn't have worked guess I got a faulty product that has not been sent off to P20 head office for testing
on 18 July 2014
hi it arrived safely evently we did have the case of the disappearing first bottle but the company made no bones about sending me another one still to this day the first one hasnt arrived, does what it says on the bottle, i wanted it for my mares pink nose as she gets burnt on her nose, with the lotion and nose guard we have not had any burning cracking or bleeding that we had earlier in the year, im a red head so i know how she feels, shes tried to wash it off in the water bucket but so far hasnt which im really pleased about many thanks jean
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 March 2014
If you haven't yet tried P20 and you either burn easily or hate constantly applying lotion throughout the day, you'd be hard pressed to beat P20. I'm fair skinned and burn readily but one application of P20 in the morning and I can just forget my skin and the sun. I tart with factor 30 and then gradually reduce to 20 and then 10 depending on the length of the holiday. It's a game changer for me and I can enjoy my holidays now rather than constantly fretting about burning. Amazing stuff and worth every penny.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse