Size: 100mlChange

on 17 September 2013
I brought this as I have to wear factor 50 when ever the sun is out , even if it's not too hot. I thought that the idea of just one application was great and no stickyness.

I took it on holiday to south of France in August. Was just brilliant. I Just put it on half hour before we went outside. I put my clothes back on after about 15 min as felt tacky still. But once on it felt great and even walking round sight seeing in mid day sun was ok.
I did re apply normal sun cream on a day at the beach , this was after going in the sea four times and laying out , but you just know when you feel like you need extra protection.

I will definatly be buying this again.

I even came back with a lovely golden colour and no red bits!!!
on 29 March 2015
Was happy to purchase this seeing as it is a once a day application and factor 50. I am not sure what is in this product but the fumes alone burns my eyes leaving me very red eyed all day making me look very tired. It is quite greasy and leaves me looking like I am sweating. I'm sure the protection is great but those fumes are no joke and if you accidentally get some in your eyes it is no joke! Great shame.
on 1 March 2013
I like the product. It can leave your hands and face feeling a bit greasy but it soon dries. But I enjoy the ten hours of protection it gives me.
on 29 December 2014
it has different ingredients for sun screen which gives you overall protection. love the high SPF as well. the only thing I don't like is that it's very very oily so doesn't look so good on the face.
on 5 October 2014
Used this product in PF20 and 30. The PF50 did the job (which was a Duke of Edinburgh Gold Expedition). No time to re-apply sun cream during the day. It is expensive but worth it if you burn easily.
on 16 October 2013
I hate putting on sun cream so I love this as you only need one application of the whole day. The spray can get a little messy so I would recommend having some tissue handy when you apply.
on 27 November 2014
Absolutely amazing, my pale freckly scottish skin didn't burn at all
on 23 June 2014
Lotion applies easily and sinks in quick enough. But my kids really don't like the smell and it can stain white clothing. Does the job though and lasts the 10 hours.
on 6 September 2013
Am delighted to find a product that seems to have safe ingredients, really protects in the sun and can be worn perfectly under makeup - for me a true winner!
on 2 October 2013
Very effective and stays on even through an hour long ocean swim. It may seem expensive but its worth every penny.

See one answered question