Size: 1 PackChange

on 7 August 2013
Have been using this for a number of years and its perfect for once a day application. My wife has darker skin and can still tan with this SPF 15, My son and I use SPF 30 as we have fairer skin and we can still get a sun tan and can swim all day without any burning. The only drawback with this product is that when you get wet it can cause a yellow staining to white clothing in particular, and towels if you lie on them for a while after swimming. This staining doesn't really wash out so beware if you have expensive white items.
on 18 May 2015
We have used this lots of times before but last summer the two bottles we bought on Amazon seemed to have issues, using both we burnt as though we had no suncream on. I burn easily but my partner doesn't. Switched to a bottle bought in the airport and we were fine.
on 2 December 2014
Been using it for at least 12 years and wouldn't be without it. Even use it in the UK on sunny days when we're out in the garden or on the water. Certainly doesn't need to be restricted to overseas holidays. It used to stain clothes quite badly, but was much improved several years ago.
on 5 July 2013
Love that it only needs to be applied once a day and now has several strength factors, prefer bottle to spray
on 9 May 2013
This is the only stuff that i can wear all day but only apply once. Its also the only suncream I have ever used that stops me burning and slowly turns me brown without that unattractive red stage. Very highly recommended. Please note that this is a spray, not the usual squeeze liquid.
on 9 July 2014
Goods as expected, shame I needed it so quickly I had to pay extra for next day delivery but that's not sellers fault. Lots of comms re delivery, very good.
on 18 June 2013
A lot of traditional cream-type sun products irritate my eyes, but this doesn't at all. It goes on easily, doesn't make a mess and lasts the whole day pretty much. I've tanned nicely through it too, without burning.
on 7 July 2014
I love this sun protection. We always use it. great for swimming in the sea and drying off in the sun.
on 17 November 2015
Perfect for the active (sports, boating, watersports) and not-so active (sunbathing). Follow the instructions exactly (or be prepared to spoil some clothes!), ignore the smell, prance around naked for a while whilst it dries and you have coverage all day. I find one large bottle will cover a body head-to-toe each day for about 7-8 days.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 June 2015
Bought this in factor 30 for a trip to Peru and tested it today in the English sunshine. It's promoted as lasting all day, but my shoulders burned within 20 minutes sitting outside, as if I hadn't used any sun cream at all. I have make up with better sun protection than this! I'll be purchasing something else to use on my trip.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse