Size: 1 Pack|Change

on 2 December 2014
Been using it for at least 12 years and wouldn't be without it. Even use it in the UK on sunny days when we're out in the garden or on the water. Certainly doesn't need to be restricted to overseas holidays. It used to stain clothes quite badly, but was much improved several years ago.
on 7 August 2013
Have been using this for a number of years and its perfect for once a day application. My wife has darker skin and can still tan with this SPF 15, My son and I use SPF 30 as we have fairer skin and we can still get a sun tan and can swim all day without any burning. The only drawback with this product is that when you get wet it can cause a yellow staining to white clothing in particular, and towels if you lie on them for a while after swimming. This staining doesn't really wash out so beware if you have expensive white items.
on 9 May 2013
This is the only stuff that i can wear all day but only apply once. Its also the only suncream I have ever used that stops me burning and slowly turns me brown without that unattractive red stage. Very highly recommended. Please note that this is a spray, not the usual squeeze liquid.
on 18 May 2015
We have used this lots of times before but last summer the two bottles we bought on Amazon seemed to have issues, using both we burnt as though we had no suncream on. I burn easily but my partner doesn't. Switched to a bottle bought in the airport and we were fine.
on 18 June 2013
A lot of traditional cream-type sun products irritate my eyes, but this doesn't at all. It goes on easily, doesn't make a mess and lasts the whole day pretty much. I've tanned nicely through it too, without burning.
on 22 May 2016
The only sun cream we use in our family. Different factors depending on what country and whether in kids or adults but it's the best. Put it on once and covered all day. Just remember not to rub dry when you get out of the pool drip dry sun dry or pat dry and you'll stay protected. Easy for anyone to apply.
on 18 March 2016
I used to burn all the time.. I went to Egypt it was 43 degrees and used this and got a perfect tan for the first time in my life!! I forgot to put it on my chest one day so I put some of my sons childrens sun cream on and my chest burnt very bad and got infected so I wont use creams again! P20 is the best out there!!
on 29 January 2016
Love this suncream however the new spray system I hate!!! Its not practical, it means you waste alot of product and it certainly doesn't last as long as the other versions! Get rid of the spray bit and revert back to the original bottle!
on 16 August 2015
I wasnt sure about trying this sun protection but I am so glad I gave it a try. It is quite simply the BEST sun protection product I have ever used. I am blonde so have to be careful in the sun. With this product I have gone brown and not burned and this has lasted all summer. I love it and am telling everyone I know.
on 7 March 2014
I had always used the Piz Buin once a day sunscreen until they changed the formulation and I was horribly allergic to it. I carefully tried test patches with this sunscreen and there were no problems. It is surprisingly liquid/oil rather than a lotion but it goes on easily, rubs in well, and does exactly what it says it will.

See one answered question