on 1 June 2015
Well, what can I say.

It does do exactly what it says on the tin!

I am relatively new to this kind of thing but once you get past the whole "kinda gay isn't it" and get over your own inhibitions then you can really have fun both on your own and with your partner!

Anyway, tried this for the first time and my God was it intense! I think that in order to go past the first setting you need to be a pro at the pro(state), soz.

Other than feeling bruised the next day (on the inside that is, which is due to the intensity) the orgasm was quite unbelievable.

I will need to rest up for a bit to try it again, but cannot wait!
on 15 August 2014
Socket on magnetic charger attachment broke on 2nd usage. Very poorly designed!!
on 6 May 2015
This is a very unique product offering the most amazing sensations. Go slowly at first. For me, lying on my back knees bent was the most effective position. Position 1 rotate only and after about 3 minutes it feels like masturbation hands free. Whilst also clenching the PC muscle in time with the rotation dramatically increased the intensity, very similar to stroking the penis head without actually doing so. 2nd position vibration and rotation took me to pre orgasm level in just over 10 minutes. 3rd position fast rotate only and the pre-orgasm intensity is mind blowing, but nothing it seems could get me over the edge and after about 20 minutes using various combinations the orgasm denial was too much to handle so switched off.

Resorted next to hands on masturbation, and in truth I have never had a more intense or ejaculatory powerful orgasm. This was my first try out with the Revo, and it will take practice – but my goodness it does what it says on the box! Recommended