Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: Case of 6Change
Price:£53.94+ £7.99 shipping

on 5 June 2014
I have been drinking this wine on and of for a couple of years or more I, have recommended it to family and friends, have never heard a bad thing said about the wine, only good. I love it, so why not 5 stars? Because 'Black Stump Reserve' is the 5 star. I recommend that you try it.
on 6 April 2013
The was easily the most flavourful, full bodied Shiraz I have had. Believe the reports, excellent value for money as well.
Deep flavours, fruity and excellent finish, miss at your peril
on 19 October 2014
I have been drinking this wine for many years, the 2009 vintage being excellent. This is a very smooth wine that slides down your throat exquisitely and very quick indeed. Perfect for meals and just as a drink on it's own. At this price on amazon this is a steal, you can purchase off "Laithwaites" directly but pay delivery. This works out cheaper. Enjoy very much.
on 13 August 2013
I tried this at a friends and liked it so much I bought a box for myself - sadly it's now all gone! Better get some more quick.
on 7 March 2013
I had a bottle of this in a case from an Australian travel company. Not being a red drinker normally I had a little taster. Wow, amazing unfortunately not much left for me as my guests had demolished it and any they had left in the glass was protected from anyone wanting to take it off them. Worth every penny of the asking price and probably more. This would make an excellent gift for a red drinker.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 23 September 2014
I have been buying The Black Stump for some time now.

It is a very easy drinking full bodied red, which excellent fruit flavours and a good finish.

It is as good with traditional red wine foods, such as steaks etc as it is with a good film and a friend.

The Durif seems to lift it out of that league of all the same Aussie Shiraz.

If you like full bodied reds, then give this one a try ou will not be disappointed.
on 12 January 2013
Have had this wine in mind for some time and just had to try it. Just about the best wine I have had full and red with a superb taste soft to the palet and smooth. would recomend this wine as it is not over priced, good value.
on 2 July 2013
Excellent, smooth, bright fruit and full bodied Shiraz. Goes very well with Steak and is excellent value at the price.
on 16 January 2014
my favourite affordable red wine i love this particular wine and for special occasions it surprises my guests as to how smooth it is for a big red .
on 15 January 2014
Have loved this wine ever since I first tasted it and this batch didn't let me down. I will be ordering more in the near future!

See one answered question