Price:£53.94+ £7.99 shipping

on 10 May 2013
Very good wine at a good price,already enjoyed and more bought.Little more to say but more words requested,rather unnecessary I feel!
Cabalié is a strong, rustic wine from the far south of France, made in the ancient way dating back to Roman times with a hint of sweetness running through it. It is very full-flavoured and I find it goes very well with robust meat or tomato-based dishes, or as a very enjoyable glass on its own. I like it very much, and have had quite a few bottles over the years, all of which have been excellent, so if this is a style you like (I do, my wife doesn't - oh the joys of matrimony!) then I can recommend this warmly as a very nice glassful.
on 26 December 2013
Excellent service - goods arrived within 5 days. Wine is extremely drinkable and at a very good price. I will be placing more orders in the very near future.
on 24 September 2013
A very smooth wine, good with red meat or as a glass in front of the TV, cannot recommend highly enough and my current favourite. For 7.99 a bottle you cannot go wrong...
on 1 September 2015
A lovely rich fruity red wine from old vines producing a low yield high intensity grape. It packs the punch of a Shiraz with the light fruitiness of a good Grenache/Merlot. One of the best old world wines we have tasted at this price point. You can really taste the sunshine and it is reminiscent of the weight of a Nero d'Avola. Highly recommended.
on 15 February 2015
Absolutely gorgeous wine & one of my favourite full bodied wines as so smooth but 2nd box I ordered as a gift was never received by the recipient despite tracking saying it had. Check who the carrier is, as Yodel are rubbish.
on 6 July 2014
Beautiful wine, I love it!!!!! If you like port you will love this.
on 28 July 2015
I was a little concerned when ordering this wine a few weeks ago as the only vintage on offer was 2014 (found the 2013 to suit our palate perfectly). No problems, a very smooth easy to drink wine, full of taste and one bottle never lasts 2 nights, as other wines often do! I cannot verbalise in the appropriate vernacular, but it is probably not complex .....
on 2 January 2015
A lovely rich red wine that is one of my favourites. Have bought through Laithwaites before and never been disappointed with the product or or service provided.
on 16 March 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this, difficult to decide whether I prefer this to the Rex Mundi I also ordered or not. Just depends how i am feeling at the time!

See one answered question