on 23 January 2013
My three year old loves the Dr Panda games. She can easily navigate around them herself which is great for independent learning but we also talk about them as she is playing so we discuss the different vegetable and fruit that we grow.
on 12 February 2013
I think it's a bit basic but my daughter thinks it's fantastic. She loves the fact she can grow things & give them to the animals!
on 1 January 2013
Gambled on this as there were no reviews ... played it myself to check it out and knew immediately my three year old would love it and she does. Lovely game ... lots of detail ... well worth buying if you have little ones.
on 27 April 2013
This game lets you sow and grow different sorts of plants and fruits. You have to keep them safe from flies and predators. My daughter loves this at four years old.
on 19 April 2013
i dont hear a peep out of her i charge my kindle every night so she can play the dr pandas games
on 19 March 2013
I really enjoy this game. It's so addictive but I was slightly let down by it because I bought the day care Dr panda game first and it was a lot better. Still really good but I just expected it to be the same style as the dare care one.
on 22 August 2014
My four year old is enthralled by the Dr Panda series - especially the veggie one. She particularly likes bug control :-). Very enjoyable and educational.
on 12 June 2014
My two and half years old daughter loves it and learns from it. She enjoys playing at all times especially handy when I'm cooking
on 19 November 2015
Good animation and learning game. Some tasks were a little list on my two year old without help but overall a good app.
on 17 March 2013
These apps really appeal to my 3.5yr old son, engaging him in role playing. He really likes helping the vegatables and fruits grow, watering them and giving them the correct sunlight, before picking them and despatching them to the various animals. Yet another excellent app from Dr. Panda.