on 26 May 2015
My little boy loves Thomas. Large enough to fit a decent pack lunch in plus a pocket on the front where I put an ice cube thing (not sure what they are called) to keep his lunch cool. Only negative I would say is the drinks bottles. The top is too tough for a 2 year old to remove and drink from unaided although fine for my 4 year old. I've just swapped it out for another one for the time being.
on 22 June 2014
Liked the bag but the bottle was a bit disappointing as it didn't have Thomas train's trademark picture. The bottle was in the bag when I was buying it so didn't really see it and thought it would match the bag. The bottle was not very good quality wise. It was a gift for a friend's son, so replaced the bottle and got a new one from Sainsbury's with the matching logo.
on 28 March 2014
The lunch box is lovely but the bottle is plain blue with no picture of Thomas which is a bit disappointing.
on 7 June 2014
Love it, it is superb. It is insulated and overall excellent quality and good value for money. I love the fact that it has the side pocket for the dink as it leaves room to put the lunch items inside the bag. Very Happy. Thank You
on 7 August 2014
A lovely lunch bag with a spacious room to put the food in. The side room for the drink is a plus point.
My son loves it and is very proud carrying it to his school. The seller gave us an excellent service. Thank you.
on 26 January 2014
a great product for the younger child ,a good idea to have the drink bottle on the side no soggy lunch
on 26 July 2015
Decent quality lunch box for my little Thomas fan. However he was dusappointing the bottle isn't a "Thomas" bottle and after minimal use the cap cover has snapped off.
on 15 April 2016
Good sized lunch bag and bottle, my little Thomas fan is delighted with it. The missing star is because the bottle is a bit hard to open for little ones.
on 23 December 2014
my thomas obsessed son loves this, feels very gorwn up carrying his lunch in his thomas bag, great quality item!
on 4 September 2014
Good quality and my son Adores it. In side there is a little pocket to hold spoons and such

See one answered question