Size: 100 ml|Change

on 26 July 2013
Sampled this perfume in Superdrug, but it was quite expensive,so thought i'd try and get it cheaper online Really pleased with the price and love this scent!
on 18 August 2013
I bought this for my daughter's birthday as she is a big fan of Rhianna's perfume lines. It is great value for it's size compared to what is on offer in most shops.
My daughter loved it - very successful purchase all round!
on 10 August 2013
This fragrance is light and Summery, contemporary but subtle. Beautiful. Light enough to wear every day, and really compliments Rhiannas other perfumes.
on 29 June 2013
It smells lovely...a little smaller than I thought it would be but I'm happy with the product I reccomend definately
on 26 July 2013
I love all of rhiannas perfume but this is my favourite it's sweet but not over sweet very good for a casual day time fragrance,happy customer!
on 10 October 2013
I love Rihanna perfume i purchase the one with the red stripe before and this one have the similar smell that i enjoy
on 13 June 2014
I love this, its suitable to wear day or night or both ! And I'm sure all ages would like it.
on 4 January 2015
Bought product as a Christmas present and arrived in great timing; 2 days after ordering. Opened box to check and everything seemed ok. When received as present, recipient found that the spray on the bottle did not work! Now they have to buy a perfume bottle to get the benefit of this product.
on 1 March 2016
This is definitely going to be my 'summer perfume' for 2016. It's such a sweet and soft smelling fruity perfume. Light enough to wear every day and also sweet and complementary to wear at night. Very reasonable price for a daily-wear classy smelling perfume. Rihanna's best perfume yet.
on 1 June 2014
wanted to give this 3 and a half stars. smelt amazing, but did not last at all. you have to spray so much for it to last, when i bought one from super drug that was not the case...not sure why it is with this one. nevertheless, the smell is nice -good price too i guess