on 4 December 2012
A fine product that fits well, wicks away moisture and stops you over heating! The colour is good too. Would recommend to anyone who takes fitness slightly seriously!
on 2 November 2014
I've recently started going to the gym on a regular basis and I'd been finding my regular cotton t-shirts too heavy and sticky once I built up a bit of a sweat.

I've owned a few pieces of under armour kit in the past and it's always felt and looked great so I decided to give these t-shirts a go and I love them. They feel pretty light, they wick the sweat away from you so even when you've soaked the t-shirt through it doesn't stick to you. There's no rubbing and the shirts breathe really well so you don't even notice you're wearing it.

As other reviewers have said buy a size down from what you normally wear, I like my t-shirts loose so I'm normally buying large, medium for these shirts fits me well.

Since buying my original I've bought an additional four so I now have five of these and I've now turned my boss onto them so he's bought a few. Highly recommended!
on 4 May 2014
First things, it feels like good quality: thin, light, shapeless like water - in a good way (it hangs off muscles attractively). Lovely sleek black colour with minimalist logo. Feels like I got my £10 worth on quality alone, which is always a good thing.

With that out of the way, on to the real issue: Since I've gained weight (from a very slim build) I find myself sweating a lot more, leading to my cotton vests regularly getting soaked with the stuff after heavy gym/football sessions. Saw the description for this and thought why not.

Bought the UA shirt, ditched the vests, wore it alone and the difference is amazing - you simply don't notice the sweat. No longer have any issue with soaking vests weighing down or sticking to the skin. Immediately after exercise sessions you literally feel dry and fresh after walking outside and no longer in dire need of a shower.

Would recommend, quality product that delivers.
on 20 November 2014
This T shirt has easily become one of my favorite things to wear, it looks very professional and is form fitting. The product describes it as loose fitting, i would personally say it is a mixture between regular and tight.

I have ordered the charged cotton under armor t shirt, but the jury is still out on which I enjoy better. I like the fact that this could pass as a normal t shirt even though it is a t shirt for active wear, like I said, it looks professional and formal.

A few things I noticed was that it was quite tight around the neck area, some people might not like this. It has a good fit around the shoulders and shows off your physique quite well, however the sleeves are quite loose.

There does seem to be inconsistencies in the listings regarding the colour of the product, I ordered blue and luckily it did come in the darker version I wanted.
on 1 July 2013
I'm not usually compelled to write reviews however these Under Armour t-shirts are one of the best products I've bought off Amazon.

I would consider myself to be someone who perspires a great deal during exercise. As someone else mentioned, other brands do not live up to their claims of keeping you dry. The Under Armour t-shirts on the other hand seem to be able to manage anything I throw at them. I row an run competitively, and also enjoy power lifting. The t-shirts fit brilliantly, do not chaff, and wash without a problem. The design is simple and there are a wide range of colours to choose from.

I am 6'1", 13st11, with fairly broad shoulders. A size large fits perfectly.

I own three of these tops and have just purchased my fourth.

Five stars.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Quite please with this T-Shirt. Love the colour options and the material is really nice and ideal for the gym or even hot days mooching round the house.

Size wise I am normally an XL and this T-Shirt fit fine with a good length as I am quite tall.
on 27 June 2014
Lightweight & fits nicely. It does say its for running, but I wear this about the gym when working out.

It's got a nice close fit without being too clingy or restricting and it doesn't get all horrible when you sweat a lot (in fact I'm sure I get less sweaty in these than what I used to wear).

Personally, I'd prefer something that isn't so close around the neck but it isn't like it's uncomfortable - just not what I usually prefer.

From a vanity point of view, these tops show off your body nicely.

This was also the best price I could find these tops online, so that's another plus, and I'm certainly going to be ordering more in the future.
on 14 June 2014
My entire Gym T shirt wardrobe consists of under armour, a certain type of t shirt being 95% polyester and 5% elastane, this however being advertised as the above said material, was received as 100% polyester.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2013
I have plenty of stuff from Under Armour and I am pretty happy with all - except for this particular item. Sizing is too odd and way different (bigger) than the rest of my stuff - weird batch? different factory? who knows? It also gets wet very fast and sticky - not good when you're sweating... but hey, you are suppose to sweat when running right? so... not good.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 September 2013
With under armour becoming more and more popular in the fitness community I was keen to get in on some of the action but didn't want to spend a fortune. This was surprisingly cheap and does a brilliant job of keeping you cool and dry when working out. While it is quite a tight fit its not so tight to make the more self conscious of us uncomfortable wearing it in the public.

It was delivered within a couple of days of ordering, which was much faster than I had expected so was really pleased with seller.