on 5 March 2014
I purchased this to complement my Harvey cat figurine which I got free when I purchased the Village Store. I was slightly surprised at first because I did not see spectacles on the figures, but after opening the box the spectacles are behind with the other bits of card and stickers. Also, as this comes in a pair, it would be great to use it to 'start' or 'complete' the Harvey cat family. I noticed the price had dipped below 5 quid, but rose some 30 pence before I was able to snag it. A good bargain nevertheless, as my stores will need tending to!
on 13 May 2015
My 11 year old daughter bought these using my Amazon account. She is very happy with them as the cat figures have paws which can actually hold things. She has been disappointed recently by the new style Sylvanian figures which are unable to hold anything.

The order was well wrapped and arrived before the date predicted by Amazon.
on 18 November 2013
I bought the above product for my granddaughters and they absolutely love it. They are hoping to add to the collection they have already and I would recommend this and other products of sylvanian range to anyone who has not already bought them. young girls do love this product.
on 26 June 2014
bought to complete the village store set. the sticker on the price gun didnt last long. love the basket. again woud recommend developing a storage system for the tiny pieces.
on 29 November 2013
This will add to her collection as she has many characters of this type and will go with the shop
on 31 October 2014
Arrived promptly and should be loved by the recipient.
on 11 October 2014
Bought to go with the village store. Perfect .
on 29 September 2015
Great addition to the supermarket.
on 13 December 2014
Great
on 3 July 2014
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse