Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 4 March 2013
This is one of my most favourite hot or cold drinks especially as even if it starts off hot when it cools down it's still tasty and refreshing----perfect drink!
on 8 January 2014
Lift lemon tea is amazing to drink however 3 of the jars arrived broken which was very disappointing
I drink at least 5 jars a week which is why I decided to buy it in bulk.
on 16 May 2013
Amazon have saved my life with this! I only drink one or two cups of coffee a day and cannot drink "real" tea. The tablets I take make me very thirsty and so this is a wonderful idea as sometimes the big supermarkets don't have my Lift available. Also, the price here is really good!
on 5 April 2015
Mother has spent an inordinate amount of time (and shoe leather) searching the shops for this lemon tea (reduced sugar). Ordered this and now she's very happy. She says it's great as a hot drink but even when it goes cold it's still nice.
on 9 November 2014
Arrived nice and quick and I'm soon to place an order for another dozen. Easy to make, just add hot water and you've got a crisp refreshing drink which makes a change from the usual tea or coffee.
on 30 March 2014
I bought these in bulk for my mother as she was no longer able to find them in any of her local shops.
Arrived in perfect condition and hopefully keeps her stocked up for a while!
on 7 June 2014
Excellent purchase price , i drink this all the time but was struggling to get the reduced sugar in the supermarket , good old amazon came to the rescue and i saved loads of money too
on 29 December 2014
A great product let down. Lift Lemon Tea would get a clear 5 stars from me - if it didn't have broken glass in it. The jars did not survive delivery . . . Not for the first time.
on 26 November 2014
This is the only tea which I enjoy. the price is so good compared to supermarkets and with Subscribe and save we have no heavy bags to carry home. Thank you Amazon.
on 17 August 2014
I love Lift Lemon tea and have been drinking it for years. It has gone up in price a lot just lately so was happy to be able to buy it on line at a reasonable cost.

See one answered question