Top positive review
33 people found this helpful
on 6 September 2012
I bought these antlers on the advice of some breeder friends. I have a Labradoodle and a Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Doodle boy has a sensitive tum and Staffy boy has food allergies so they are both restricted in what they can eat.
I now have very happy, occupied dogs. They are both immense power chewers who can destroy all manner of chews/ropes/toys in minutes. Ropes are shredded in 20 minutes, Postman's Leg bones are gone within 10.
We've had these antlers for over a month now and they are still intact, no splintering or cracking and no triggering of allergies/sickness. They love a good gnaw at the end of the day.
Money well spent and the only thing to last longer than 20 minutes apart from Extreme Kongs!!