Style Name: Necklace ONLY|Change
Price:£0.83+ Free shipping

on 29 October 2014
i love this necklace unfortunately it broke one morning i looked closer and it looked like it had been melted i never took it off so this was quite a shock that i hadnt realised fire had been that close to my neck, will deffo buy another as i dont think this was a problem with the manufacturing, i always wore it and never took it off it became some what of a trade mark.
review image
on 6 July 2014
Chockers are the new season trend and I was looking for a chocker exactly like this, in topshop they sell them for around £5! This is a true bargain and I am so glad I got mine from here! Fast delivery and came in a cute package!! Very pleased and quick delivery fits well and looks high fashion (check out my Instagram showing it off brionymairey) it's amazing would recommend !
on 6 May 2014
I Brought this for someone else, they love it and it fits perfectly, plus it is such a cheap price.
on 4 May 2014
Dispatched and arrived very quickly, very impressed with service. In addition, a nice product. However, not sure it will last very long as you really have to stretch it to get it over your head, so it loses its shape and ''tightness'' quite quickly.
on 15 January 2015
i've had this for probably around half a year now, and it has stretched and come back into place and never once broken, which is more than i can say for some of the more expensive ones i've bought. would definitely recommend.
on 7 September 2014
This product is what is shows i the picture. Despite the other reviews it DOES NOT have a metal clasp. But see that thing that looks like a plastic clip in the back. Its not!! So u must stretch it over ur head. The truth is…if u have a big head it will probably break and u shouldnt buy this product. But personally i LOVE IT :D
on 12 May 2016
I got this July 2015, and I still have it now. I wear this everyday. I never take it off. I'm so used to wearing this that I don't realise I'm wearing it. This necklace is apart of me. If I didn't have it on I would feel like I'm missing something and a lot of people have never seen me without wearing this. They are very long lasting. So if you are considering getting one, you should get one, they are long lasting and great quality. They look like you actually have a tattoo. I have had a few people who came up to me and wanted to know if it was a tattoo.
on 8 July 2016
For the price, this product amazed me. I bought two on the assumption that it might snap, due to previous comments. However, it didn't and it hasn't through my various usages. Though I do have a small head so perhaps that's why.

Anyways! I think it adds a nice touch to most of my outfits and although it isn't as greatly designed as the more expensive ones, it's good for the price! I would totally recommend this product and if I ever lose my two current ones, I'll be coming back for more
review image
on 3 October 2014
Amazing price! i remember having one of these in the 90's! Very happy ordered a few more as christmas stocking fillers for friends .. 100% happy
on 20 January 2016
I ma so happy with the current 90's revival thats going on at the moment. I had a lot of these as a teenager (they were everywhere) but you don't see them in shops anymore so i was very happy to find one on here. Its stretchy without breaking or losing its shape and light weight so you don't really notice you are wearing it.

See one answered question