on 20 January 2015
I absolutely love this car seat. As a first time mum I spent weeks looking online and in store for the perfect travel system. I finally decided on Britax due to their reputation in safety. I decided to purchase the Britax B motion 3 wheeled push chair and then decided to purchase this car seat to accompany the pushchair (this car seat clicks into the pushchair with relative ease).

The pros
- Very sturdy (I actually fell down a small staircase when I was holding the cars eat with my little one strapped in - I sprained my ankle! But my lovely little girl was completely fine and blinking at me while I cried in pain lol) the point is, I'm not saying that you should try and test how safe this is but I can assure 100% that this car seat is definitely well built.
- 5 point harness - little one can be strapped in with ease
-easy to use - there is a little button at the base which helps you to loosen/tighten the straps

The Cons
-Although it is a sturdy car seat - this car seat is quite heavy to carry around
-because of it is designed it is unfortunately quite snug - I don't think my little one will fit into this car seat with a pramsuit on by the time she is 4 months or so. The picture is when she is only 3 weeks old and now (she is almost 2 months) the fit is a little snug with her coat on.
review image
on 15 January 2014
I bought this to go with the whole pushchair system and we love it. I have a pushchair frame and the belted base that you fit into your car seat as a semi-permanant fixture. I put her into the seat in our kitchen, carry her to the car. One click and she is installed. One button release, lift out, click onto pushchair. Oh so easy. The great bit is you can use it with a seat belt if taking a lift with somebody else. My daughter sleeps well in this too!
on 16 June 2014
The carrier has been very handy as we are travelling around the uk. We purchased it as we wanted something that we could transfer in a and out of the car - and still have an asleep baby! It has worked very well. It is easy to adjust the straps and easy to attach to the associated pram.
I would strongly recommend purchasing the base to go in the car as this increases the stability and the ease of getting in and out of car.
I would recommend it to anyone doing a lot of transferring of infant in and out of car.
on 16 August 2014
I can see how this protects baby but it is very well fitting on my 6 month old already - admittedly he is big but he gets quite warm in it and his legs are at the end, I don't see us being able to keep it for too long. It's a bit of a struggle getting it in the car when the handle is up as there is only a small gap between the seat (once the seat is level for the isofix) and the roof. But it's safe and he seems fine in it. Doesn't tilt back as far as I can find. The sun cover is very helpful
on 18 October 2013
We bought the seat because of the safety and quality of the materials etc. and so far it has been fantastic. Our newborn quite likes it and easily falls asleep on every journey. I had concern about his head falling forwards when asleep, but the included wedge for the base seems to have solved the problem. My only issue is that the seat and base are quite large, so make sure that you check it or size in your vehicle. It fits into our Audi A3, but my wife has had to move the passenger seat forwards from her usual position to accommodate the seat behind her.
on 17 June 2016
Very good solid car seat with a hold head support. I do find, however, that baby is a bit squashy already and he's only 3 months old and not a big baby. The handle also sticks sometimes which can be very annoying. I am still rating this car seat with 4 though due to its solid quality. Hopefully it would serve for purpose during a crash which is the main thing
on 24 July 2014
Love this car seat so easy to use, easy to strap the baby in. I use it with the Britax B-Smart 3. Very convenient rarely use the pushchair part as its so easy to take straight out of car and clip on. I must admit it is very heavy but i am assuming they all are. bought the cool berry colour which is nice and girlie. Very good price and delivered on time
on 7 March 2016
Not ready to use this quite yet, but chose the model for its safety features after a lot of research. Seems very easy to fit and detach from isofix base. Feels sturdy and is fairly lightweight when empty. The inside padding is very good quality and I'm sure my baby will be very comfortable in here once he/she arrives!
on 9 November 2015
For older (pre 2000's) car models that comes with sloping rear passenger seat, the angle is a bit too steep (about 15-20 degrees) for newborn and we had to fix the problem by inserting towels beneath the seat to make it flatter. Otherwise it works as advertised - our baby loves it.
on 24 April 2013
Good quality! Perfect product! . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . !