Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: One Size|Colour: Purple|Change

on 19 November 2015
Ordered it for my girlfriend what can I say ? She loves it 100% pleasure guaranteed . If u don't know what to buy for yr wife friend girlfriend ? Get that toy she'll thank u later . Oh yes she will. Worth the money 100% enjoy it
on 6 June 2014
bought it for my wife she loves it does exactly what it says on the box, cant go into to much detail (you understand
Dave
on 16 February 2014
well thats some powerfull bunny ;) I am very happy with this product, its easy to change the speeds and just the right size and texture. I would recommend it.
on 30 April 2015
Best toy I have ever had! 2 different speeds, quiet but powerful! Seriously - that's what you need!
on 18 November 2013
This item is well worth the price! It was my first sex toy but still my favourite. Gives amazing orgasms, just cant stop using it! Highly recommended!
on 19 July 2013
Excellent value for money so glad I didn't spend a fortune on other sites because this item is perfect and does the job brilliantly. Would highly recommend.
on 1 October 2013
Wow it hits the spot every time and a great price,delivery was good and would buy from again
.thanks very much
on 27 March 2015
I just got my water bunny, had to try it, could not wait. I'm so glad I bought it,it's amazing, when I put it up my pussy the ears was on my clit, the sensation was out of this world, my legs went to jelly and I really thought I was going to come out my backside, can't wait to use it again.
on 26 December 2015
I was pleasantly surprised by the intensity of this. I've bought vibrators before but nothing like this. Left me with a permanent smile on my face all night :D As for the price, it's definitely worth every penny, considering most vibrators are pretty expensive, I was doubtful if this would work since it was cheap, however I was on a budget so tried it but HA I was very, very, very wrong! It worked and then some.
I liked that you can adjust the setting, a simple twist and it can be cranked up to something a little more powerful.
x
on 31 March 2016
Too fat. Smells weird. Texture is horrible. It burns. You get what you pay for.