Price:£22.00+ £3.99 shipping

on 4 July 2013
I bought this for my 8 month old nephew and he loves it!!! The light up screen has him mezmerized. It is very sturdy and stands up to baby's abuse. Would highly recomend this product!!
on 28 March 2015
I bought this when my little girl was only a couple of months old. It entertained her with music and lights. Unbelievably, she is now 19 months old, she still loves to play with it!! That's pretty amazing! She now likes to see the shapes and the letters coming up on screen she presses something, as if trying to make out, if she did this, this appears etc. The only thing I don't like is there are two modes in the program, where a man sing the doh-re-me notes out when you press on the piano keyboard. I found the voice of the man a bit funny. I wish it's a kid's voice or with different instrument, rather than a funny voice of a man.
on 17 August 2015
Bought this as a gift - I bought my now-3-year old one for a transatlantic flight when she was 10 months old. She was too young to appreciate it then but loved it from around 14 months. It's still a favourite now as she likes to sing along with it. The voice is odd but not too irritating..
on 14 May 2015
I don't understand people complaint abt this..yes mine stopped working after one month but hey I flipped the back and we are still going strong three month later..and my baby bangs and throws it but it works perfect
on 14 June 2015
This lap top is great for 8 months plus my baby likes to open and close the lid and is getting use to pushing the buttons
The voice sounds like Mr tumble 🙈
on 13 October 2013
I purchased this laptop for my son's birthday, all was fine at the beginning and my son loved the music and when the screen lights up. However, after just 2 months of use, when a sound is now played it reverts to the welcome tune after a couple of seconds... very annoying. As another reviewer points out this can't be returned after 30 days. You have been warned.
11 comment11 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2013
The product is defective just after 30 days. Very disappointed with no option of a return now. Stay clear of this product.
22 comments6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2015
Very fast delivery. Great product. My son loves it
on 30 May 2015
Very sturdy and well worth the money.
on 9 June 2014
my grandson loves this, it is a good bright colour, you can turn the sound up and down so it doesnt drive you mad and it keeps him occupied and the price was very good.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse