on 14 December 2012
Received my new Sprint 3 treadmill on Monday and I really like it so far. It folds up when not in use which is handy. The belt feels smooth, it's not wobbly in the least compared to my previous treadmill. Has a good spec for the price, incline is decent and top speed is faster than I could ever run! Delivery was a bit rubbish but not JTX's fault to be fair, TNT didn't call my mobile even though I left a note in the window. JTX were helpful and courteous when I rang and even rebooked delivery with TNT for me. Would recommend treadmill and JTX. Now all I have to do is use it!
on 13 February 2013
Bought this to get fit at my own pace and shed a few pounds hopefully. It is very good and has lots of settings although to be honnest I have not used them. I just press Go and set the speed and incline to what I feel like doing and as it is my first treadmill I shall keep doing that for a few months and then play with the various settings when I have been a bit more used to using the machine. The company have been great as I ordered the machine just as we hit a couple of weeks of bad weather and they were unable to get the machine delivered. They arranged delivery for a Saturday morning for free which was good of them. I have to say it is very heavy, which I expected, so invite a few strong friends around for a treadmill placing party!
on 24 May 2014
At 65 and leading a fairly sedentary lifestyle, decided home excercise was the way to go especially with the British weather not being too great for recreational walks!
Bought this treadmill after looking at reviews on various makes. It's not the cheapest, but I wanted one that was sturdy, reliable and compact. This fits the bill perfectly and using it two or three times a week for half hour 'walks' is proving very good. I only use the grip controls to set speed / gradient whilst I am walking as I find the numerous set programs are too strenuous for me, more suited for an energetic person wanting to run / fast walk.
Would highly recommend this treadmill
on 1 August 2014
Had a few days use on the machine so far, and I am very pleased with the product. It has a rock solid feel to it, and it's satisfyingly heavy (always a sign of quality). I'm 17 stones plus in weight, and whether a fast walk or a brisk jog, the machine stays solid, with no swaying or creaking. It is actually surprisingly quiet (unlike those awful cross trainers!). There are more than enough functions and pre-set programs to keep everyone happy. The control panel is clear, concise, functional, and nicely designed. I especially like the folding system and the hydraulic arm that lets the platform down on its own. It also comes with some thick matting to protect carpets and floors.

Just a couple of little niggles, the user guide and program sheets are mass produced photocopies, and it seems a shame that they could not have a higher quality finish. Also, the water bottle only has a screw cap, rather than the usual - and far more user friendly - plastic, non-spill nozzle. These minor criticisms should not put off anyone, though, from purchasing this otherwise excellent machine.

Along with the machine itself, I must also mention JTX fitness and their very high level of customer service. In conclusion, I highly recommend the machine and I highly recommend the company that sells them.

After a few months, the machine developed a nasty squeak. The nuts and bolts on the underneath of the machine MUST be tightened regularly to avoid the creaking, especially the two at the very bottom of the machine, underneath the motor unit. These are not exactly conveniently situated, so it does take a little bit of determination. However, once they were tightened, the creaking disappeared. The belt can also slip if it is not adjusted correctly, and it may take some time to get the right tension. Make sure it is lubricated regularly (I do it once a month) - but be careful about loosening the belt completely to lubricate the underneath. It takes ages to return it to the correct tension. This is still an excellent machine for the money, however, it has to be maintained on a regular basis to keep it in good running order.
on 31 May 2013
I have had my Treadmill since April (2013), it is not only my first treadmill but the very first time I have ever been on one! I had debated it for a couple of years and there was always the niggle that I would use it once and then use it as a clothes hanger, however I love it!!
It took around an hour to get up and running, though the hardest was getting it out of it's box it is so heavy, the first time I got on I was a little scared but soon got my balance, I absolutely love it, to begin with I was thrilled that I could do 5 mins on it at 3 kph but I am up to 30 mins now anything between 3 and 5 kph, mostly fast walking but on very rare occasions I do just manage to jog a little. JTX are the most helpful company I have ever come across, there was a minor fault with the machine when it arrived and after contacting JTX there was an engineer at my home within a few days so I recommend them to all.
If I have any kind of criticism (not really a bad one though), it could do with having a more detailed program guide with it I have to do things by guess work or make up my own program as I go along but all in all I am very happy.
on 6 December 2014
Great so far ( been using it a fortnight) - very robust with useful speed settings and easy incline changes. Very helpful telephone assistance when I had a few queries - got through to a real person who could help me with my query straight away whenever I rang; I was amazed how good the service was.
on 18 March 2015
Great item, easy to use, folds away into corner when not in use! lots of programs and settings to choose from, 16 elevation levels and various speed settings, 43 pre set programs to choose from so plenty to keep you active!! Its like being on a treadmill in a gym but without keep paying fee to use it every time!
on 20 May 2014
My purchase was delivered on time. At first I thought it was going to be hard to put together when I opened the box but all the piece's was there and the instruction was clear to read. It only took About 1 hour from start to finish to get it up and running. I would recommend this treadmill to anybody.
on 9 May 2014
I bought the treadmill 10 months ago, and it has been in constant use since then, apart from a month where I was injured and unable to exercise.
I find the treadmill a lot softer under foot than the Life Fitness products, which is beneficial to me due to old football knee complaints. It is very quiet and extremely easy to program, and understand.- the digital display is particularly effective. There is certainly a difference in the Calorie Counter between JTX and Life Fitness, so I am unsure which is the most accurate.
The ability to listen to music through the machine via your iphone/ipod/mp3 etc is of value too, although the speakers are a little "tinny". That is a personal opinion and others may disagree.

Overall I would strongly recommend this product, and in fact I would also strongly recommend JTX as a company. I found their Customer Service second to none.
on 6 February 2014
I think for your first motorised treadmill, this is an excellent choice. It is very easy to put together, although you have to be careful not to trap the electric wires when you are fixing the screws. The treadmill is very strong and easy to use, I love the inbuilt speakers and the iPod connection, no more sore earphones! What I I'd not realise is that you cannot enter in your own weight and height in order to give you an accurate calorie burn, there is a standard burn rate for an average size person, so I burn the same calories as my hubby who is much taller and larger than me if we are doing the same program. I think that said, there is a big choice of set programmes and various speeds and inclines for you to use. The treadmill was a good price too, I am very happy with my first motorised treadmill.