Colour: WhiteSize: 4 BarChange

on 2 December 2014
The light beam is fairly wide and fitted behind our sofa gives good light for reading and lights up that portion of room well as general light. Very easy to fit as comes with decent connectors with plenty of space to house them inside the base. Proper earth terminal too. The head can rotate a full 360 degrees around and almost 90 degrees out. The base is steel (maybe head too?) and finished in a grey that resembles brushed aluminium. We like it a lot and what a lot of light for just 3 watts!
I had no trouble fitting 1 of them with a pull cord switch, it had to be fitted on the front face and offset to clear the LED driver, but it looks good and the switch cost less than 2 quid (I couldn't find a switched LED spot).
on 8 January 2014
Superb purchase. Good price for LED. Very bright and cost effective. I have in my office and it has become very bright as I have bought the double light also but I have no regrets as still cheaper to run compared to 1 halogen bulb previously. I intend to move to all LED lighting in my home
on 4 January 2014
I only recently discovered LED lighting.
It has transformed my home office.
I also bought the 4 bulb version which is probably unnecessary as the lighting is superb.

Beautiful Matt aluminium finish. An excellent buy
on 17 October 2014
Very pleased with this LED twin spot fitted to my downstairs cloakroom/loo. Bulbs are not replaceable but shouldn't need replacing. Very compact and stylish. Very bright.
on 30 January 2014
Looks lovely, compact. The light given out is warm not harsh. It has made my whole kitchen brighter and I'm using less electric to do so.
on 8 June 2014
An excellent little spotlight, heavy-gauge metal, feels very solid.
Plenty of light output, ideal for over a desk or for reading in bed...
on 12 November 2015
Hahahaha! I am about to loose my mind trying to install this thing. Ok it looks good in the shops, very stylish, but my god, you WILL have a nervous breakdown trying to install it. There is a laughable installation video online, where this women fits in in seconds with a smile on her face. I want to beat her around the head with this product and see if she is still smiling. Who designs these things? Are there evil house elves who make something pretty, but with a catch, it is impossible to put up? Are they sitting there now laughing at another sucker.

So a bit more detail, it probably doesn't help that my ceiling isn't perfect and that I have two lots of cables which need to be fitted in to each of the sockets. However, the main problem is that the "transformer" is in totally the wrong place. Having watched the video and flicked through the sparse instruction booklet, I think it would be easier to install not with your wires in the center, but off to the left or right by a few inches. This way the cute little plastic clips, which are took big for the item, will fit in a gab. Where as if you follow the instructions, there is simply not enough room for it all to squeeze in. I need a cup of tea!
on 16 September 2015
Simple and understated looks, feels like a quality product. Easy to angle the spots.

What I could not see stated in the description is that the 4x3W LED bulbs used here are equivalent to 4x 35W old incandessent type, so total equivalent incandescent is 140W.

In my case this replaced 4x25W=100W from the old light fitting, so it's quite a bit brighter. As the main kitchen light, on for several hours a day the energy and bulb replacement saving will pay for the light within 3 years.
review image
on 1 January 2016
Got 2 of these, plus a 4-bar one.

They are fine when put up and give plenty light, but fitting this was more difficult than expected. There is very little room inside for wiring, especially if you need to use connector blocks (ceiling rose wiring anyone?) because not only it is slim, but there is a big rectangular LED driver inside in a fixed position.
The lights are not replaceable either, or at least not easily. I know this because I opened one of the spotlights to see. The LED disc has the feeding wires soldered on to it, so not only you'd have to find a compatible LED for this housing but would also need to get your soldering iron out. Ridiculous.

They don't come on immediately when you flick the switch, you can feel it takes about 1/3 to 1/2 a second until they light up. This is probably the LED drivers' fault rather than the lights themselves.

While the lights are rated as 3W each there is no mention of how much the LED driver draws, so instead of 6W (2 bar) or 12W (4 bar) total power consumption it'll likely be above that somewhat.
on 17 September 2015
Nicer in the flesh than photos suggest. Great & lovely warm light.
review image