on 17 March 2015
Bought this for a 50th birthday. Very happy with engraving and presentation of the product. Comes in a lovely box with silk lining. Seller was quick to answer any questions I had. Arrived on time. As a finishing touch I will add a blue bow to complement the presentation. Thank you!
on 2 April 2015
Finding something different for a 50th birthday was proving a big headache until I found this site. Fabulous. From start to finish a joy. I am so pleased with my purchase and I am sure my brother will be too. Would highly recommend this company.
on 30 September 2013
I was looking for an unique present for my boyfriend and this was it. The personalisation of the glass is an excellent idea and was done superbly. Would definitely recommend gifts from this company.
on 15 June 2014
I bought this for a 40th birthday present and was very pleased with it. The engraving was beautifully done and it arrived in a lovely gift box. The recipient was delighted with it too.
on 24 August 2015
I brought this for my boyfriend as a 21st birthday present. It arrived really quickly and my boyfriend was soooo happy with it. It was also really easy to order
on 28 October 2013
Pleased with this, bought for my dad as his Christmas present and he will love it! Just don't think it's worth the money but it is still lovely.
on 3 July 2014
Great gift for my Dad's birthday, he loved it. Seller was great and kept me updated with everything. Would definitely use this seller again.
on 29 December 2014
This is beautiful. I would highly recommend. The engraving is perfect and just what i asked for. Will definitely use this seller again :)
on 28 May 2014
Brilliant product, bought for a 21st birthday present and he LOVED it! Will definitely be buying again !! Highly recommend.
on 14 November 2015
Very pleased with this purchase arrived in good time would recommend to people got my engraving perfect would use again