on 6 November 2015
I bought a bottle of this as a present for my mother who loves both wine and chocolate, but she really couldn't stand it. Nor did anyone in the house who has a taste for wine.

As for me, I really don't like wine at all, except for this! I absolutely adore it, it's the only wine I can drink happily and I always get a few bottles as a special treat at Christmas. The local shops stopped selling it last year and now that I've found it on Amazon this Christmas is going to be just perfect. If it wasn't so far out of my minimum wage price range I would drink this every week.

It really is very sweet and rich, the chocolate is subtle with a much stronger hit of dark cherries. Probably best to only buy this if you already have a taste for sweet dessert wines, or if the bitter vinegary-ness of regular wines puts you off!
on 19 December 2014
Bought two bottles of this wine from Amazon for Christmas and decided to open it early for a little taste....so glas we did!
This wine is really nasty, myself, my husband and my son all disliked it. There was nothing chocolatey about it at all and the red wine can only be likened to vinegar.
I struggle to understand the good reviews about this wine and can only think that maybe ours were 'off' as it really was that bad!! So glad we decided to try them before Christmas.
on 18 February 2014
Sweet and chocolatey must be tried to be hooked, perfect for any occasion but wonderful at Christmas, can't get enough
on 1 January 2014
I got this wine for christmas, opened the bottle and started sharing out a taste for everyone in my house. As soon as I got a taste I immediately regretted sharing.

This is a very rich wine with a bold flavour and I love it. Any time I have a tenner to spare, I will be getting a bottle of this wine.
on 16 February 2014
One review I read said the Chocolate was very slight, but it was very over powering in my opinion but I don't like sweet things. I bought this for friends so I hope they are more into sweets but just a little is enough.
on 18 December 2014
Yuk!! Don't waste your money buying this ,it is disgusting. Try the Rubis Chocolate wine instead beause its much much nicer than this stuff. Ours was tipped down the sink it was that bad .
on 19 November 2013
Because this wine deserved it. I have bought it many times before , but my usual outlet stopped stocking it ,I am so pleased I found it on Amazon .its such a treat.
on 29 January 2014
Chocolate n wine 2 of my hubby's favourite's he loved it! He said it tasted lovely :) item came well packaged would recommend x
on 12 August 2015
I bought this for two different individuals for Christmas presents. The bottle looks stylish and from the outside a great buy. However both recipients tell me they couldn't drink it as it tasted so bad and had to pour it away. I was surprised as both recipients love both wine and chocolate! Perhaps it is just a matter of personal taste.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 March 2014
From the moment my daughter bought me a bottle of this lovely wine I have been hooked and now can't get enough of it. I order the next six bottles well before finishing the previous six and now drink only this fantastic red chocolate wine.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse