on 14 May 2014
I bought this as a joke present for my boyfriend, but it was actually a really decent size and very impressive quality and he loves it! In fact i'm jealous i don't have one for myself! Would definitely recommend.
on 9 January 2014
Was kinda shocked on size for what the price is would have liked to be a bit bigger but other then that its ok
on 12 January 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present. I was totally surprised at how good the material was and also the size of the toy.
This was exactly as described but looks much more expensive. I would encourage anyone to buy this for a child they won't be disappointed
on 25 October 2013
bought this for my grandaughters birthday, which is not till november, but she is daft on MIKE.so will probably buy lots more of you now. would recomend AMAZON to my friends. definatly.!!!!!thanks again.
on 10 January 2014
Chosen for a little boy's birthday as he requested it. It arrived on time and one happy little boy has gone off to bed with his lovely new toy. Its great to make them happy.
on 6 December 2013
would have 5 stars except that all items like this (film branded items) are overpriced for what they are

son loves it though
on 5 January 2014
Really made a little girl who loves the monsters movies very happy on Christmas morning. Good quality product and well finished
on 28 November 2013
Bought for my girlfriend for xmas and arrived really fast and is a nice toy as she liked the movies haha worth getting
on 3 September 2013
my nefew will love it and what a super product, cheper than most stores, great fabric highly recommended !! love it
on 5 November 2013
Wish it had some sound. Otherwise cudly and soft and shares bedtime with Sulli and my grandson.Very very cute toy