Price:£5.00+ £1.90 shipping

on 9 March 2014
The delivery on this was really quick, the pleasure at it's early arrival was spoilt when we opened the package to discover that it had been folded into three to post resulting in two very obvious folds. Now I know nothing about boarding but I'm sure it would be better to roll this rather than fold. I've emailed the company involved and are waiting to hear back.
I heard back the next day to inform me that they'd posted out a replacement and rolled it this time, as before it arrived quickly and my son wasted no time applying it to his board. He's very happy with this product.
on 9 May 2013
Highly recommend this grip tape. It does what says on the packet. I am very impressed with the quality and ease I had in putting it on my board.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2015
Great grip tape, not a massive task to fit and cut. Almost too sticky out of the box and is hard to slide your foot well at first but that can only get easier.
However the biggest let down is the fact that it came folded in 3. I don't understand why someone decided this would a good way to package griptape. Even on my board the crease lines are noticeable. How much effort is it to ship rolled up griptape, not cool.
on 7 April 2014
Jessup grip tape has always been the best grip tape in my opinion, sticks down easy and lasts forever. Bargain!
on 11 September 2014
Fast dispatch and exactly what I was looking for.
on 3 March 2015
Item arrived quickly and as described
on 13 October 2014