on 22 November 2013
It came in two days, my son is yet to see it because it's for Christmas but me and my husband love it, it is a great size and such good quality for the price as you could pay this for a very small figure anywhere! Any iron man fan would love this I know my son is going to be so happy with this Christmas Day thankyou.
on 5 December 2013
Got this figure for my little one who loves avengers, it's ok for the money now wishing I bought the talking all singing n dancing one but my little boy will love it all the same I've bought the rest hulk, captain America, Thor, spiderman 12" figures to go with it so I'm sure he'll be happy,
Arrived quick, looks a study figure
on 19 June 2013
I have other ironman figures that are more poseable and finer detailed , and have special features .i.e electronic and missiles . On this figure only arms and legs move, in straight position and do not bend. Has no special features. This reflects the cheaper price, being cheaply made. Overall rating "abit boring."
on 20 May 2014
Arrived in great condition and does what it says on the package. Hours of fun for my 5 year old and managed to endure a battering in his hands and stayed in one piece
on 11 June 2014
Bought for my son's birthday. Doesn't do anything but is an action figure and is very cool for most little boys
on 30 August 2014
Bought as a present for my husband for a laugh. Looks good I am sure he will love it lol.
on 13 August 2013
Ok, it's Iron Man, it's a very basic action figure, exactly as described by Amazon. It doesn't do anything but then it doesn't claim to. We bought this as Iron Man seemed a passing fancy and it was perfect, was loved for about a week before we moved on to the next obsession. Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed.....
on 13 November 2013
bought as a birthday gift for my three year old son. He loves the iron man although be aware of the face that it doesnt have a light on the chest or anything which I think we expected. Other than that great little action figure.
on 14 January 2015
3 yr old son loves this. This has become his favourite. Perfect for small children as no small parts. M only negative is that it's a shame it's not more detailed on the palm of his hands or on Iron Man's chest.
on 13 December 2013
My daughter in law said she had received the item, it is an Xmas gift so cannot comment about the figure ubtil after 25th Dec. I am sure he will be thrilled with it. Thank You.

See one answered question