on 14 July 2013
I thought it was going to just be spare parts so there would be more choice but it came with a mr potato head. I bought another mr potato head at the same time which was unnecessary. However, having two children, it didn't go to waste.
on 20 May 2013
Great selection of pieces, my daughter plays with this for hours. Really good value for money. She also mixes it with other pieces she has. Great Quality and good storage tub.
on 6 March 2013
Is more than I was expecting.
I thought it was just the pieces but includes the head. I'm very pleased.
on 11 July 2013
Great value.my 2 year old loves changing the expressions on the potato.ideal for taking on holiday too as its light weight.
on 13 January 2016
Classic toy, loved by my 20-month old daughter. She spends lots of time putting the pieces into the hatch on Mr Potato Head then disembowelling him with his moustache. Not sure what this says about our daughter but it keeps her occupied and has become our favourite toy to keep her entertained when out for meals.
on 17 October 2015
I bought this for my Granddaughter who is 22 mths old. The purchase was inspired by her watching toy story. She loves playing with it and it comes in a very handy tub which she carries around with her. The tub is very good for tidying up and keeping all the bits together
on 30 December 2014
Santa Claus had forgotten to bring this on Xmas Day as we were reminded by our Grandson while watching TOY Story 3 but good old Amazon and Royal Mail came to the rescue ordered 28th delivered the 29th December one happy little Boy Well done
on 17 October 2014
This is a lovely gift to give a little one. Bought for a 2 year old along with some toy story things to introduce them to these lovely films. This is great as everything is stored in the tub and means the bits won't get lost.
on 31 December 2015
My little neice loved this... it was out of the box and being played with immediately! I had something similiar using real potatos but this is better as the potato stays the same. A lovely gift for very small children.
on 6 January 2015
I haven't seen a potato head since I was a girl. We used to stick our arms etc into a real spud! My 3 year old grandson had a bit of a problem putting the attachments on to this plastic spud but I'm sure he'll improve!