on 25 June 2012
A really good value set from Glenmorangie, demonstrating the 10 year old original and the three 12 year old variations; lasanta (sherry casks), the quinta ruban (port casks) and nectar d'hor (sauternes casks). Having been a huge fan of their 10 year old offering and not wanting to splash out on a full size bottle of the other expressions without having a taste this set was exactly what I was looking for. Each of the 12 year old expressions are very different and equally delicious! Lasanta has a very nutty rich taste and a spicy kick at the end, which is a signature of the original 10 year old. The quinta ruban has a lovely ruby red colour to it and was very fruity to the taste and ludicrously smooth. The nectar d'or had perhaps the nicest nose of the expressions with citrussy notes coming through, the taste also featured these citrus notes and a very rich full flavour. The quinta ruban was my favourite of the 12 year old expressions, but one thing is for certain though, they are all very special whiskies and I will be adding a full size bottle of each to my collection shortly. If you are a fan of highland scotch whisky and have not encountered Glenmorangie before, then I strongly recommend you give this cracking little set a try!
on 19 August 2012
This item is always sold out, it is that sought after.

For 2 years I have been trying to get my hands on one of these presentation boxes, for a gift, and each time I check they have sold out, finally I was in time and grabbed one when they only had two left. I would definitely recommend.
Suitable for starter and experienced whiskey lovers. The presentation box is eye catching and attractive, and as any whiskey lover will tell you so is the content.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 8 February 2011
Glenmorangie is my favorite single malt and these whiskies are all absolutely top end stuff. Clearly if buying for yourself you will probably go for a full size bottle as you are paying a premium for these four 10 cl bottles. However, the extra is nothing like as excessive as some gift sets, since a standard size 70 cl bottle will normally cost at least thirty pounds.

So if you are looking for a most welcome pressie for your whisky loving friend, look no further. You will get a lot of brownie points for this!
on 29 December 2013
This is my husband's favourite whiskey and, as part of his Christmas gift, it has been much appreciated! He especially likes the 'Nectar d'Or' variety so the "what on earth do I buy for his birthday present that he will actually like?" Problem is now sorted!

Delivery was almost by return of post and it arrived very well packaged, nicely presented and in excellent condition.
on 18 April 2014
This is a great teaser pack for the Glenmorangie lineup. I got it for my boss for his birthday, then thought, what the hell, will try a pack myself.

All the drinks have a very distinct flavour. But, after some smooth sampling ( I like mine with Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Ice) I have to say, go for the Nectar D'Or... my goodness, it is like drinking smooth honey.

The other 2 flavoured versions are equally as good as the other. Port and Sherry casks and scotch is a no brainer of a recipe. The straight up Glenmorangie has nothing on the flavoured version, and I find it ranks a bit lower than Glenfedich or even Jamiesons. But the Nectar... nom nom nom.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2013
I bought this as a birthday present for my fiance, and he loves it! Having done my research, I've found that most of the whiskies are award-winning -- some even Gold standard -- and it shows through in the sampling.

I ordered this a week before my fiance's birthday and, worried about whether it would arrive on time, emailed customer service. Not only was the product here within 4 working days of order, but the customer service staff responded speedily and helpfully to my queries.

on 2 August 2013
Brought for Fathers day - came on time and well packaged and presented in a smart box. Great present - earned me lots of brownie points. He liked one of the specials especially and he is a tough customer to please!
on 3 January 2015
The whiskeys contained in the package are not those you would buy on the high street and as such are something special. They are definitely a good purchase for someone who likes to try out different tastes.
on 1 January 2011
My order was dispatched, as promised, on 15 December but only arrived on 30 December. The local office of ParcelForce said that it had only arrived in their centre on the previous day so this was the earlieat it could be delivered.

So I would like to retract my previous rating of Just Miniatures and raise it from 2* to 5*. The product is excellent and arrived well packaged. My husband is delighted with his present and I would buy again from the company. I would hesitate about using ParcelForce though!!!

Many thanks

on 17 January 2013
in truth my brother loved it I sent it to him for Christmas and it arrived on time. He told me it was great ,ergo the five stars Thanks to Amazon for solving my :What will I send ?: dilemma