Colour Name: MulticolouredChange

♦ Brief Review ♦

My sister received this as a Christmas present from her boyfriend and she was most kind to let me have a play with this superb product.

Included are one of every tetrimino shape (which light up in their own individual colours), an AC adapter and a brief manual telling you the do's & don'ts as well as many different formations you can do.

To start up, you first need to power up the blue straight piece, it has a power socket and a switch located on the back, once turned on it will light up, then all you have to do is place another

piece on top to which it will then light-up as well.

I was amazed to see it actually work and you can experiment with all kinds of formations.

Once you've completed the desired shape, the end result is an awesome looking light that will be much appreciated by any gamer.

Whilst this product is a bit pricey, after having a go with it myself, I'm more than willing to pay the current price for one and would highly recommend it.

♦ Video Info ♦

I've uploaded a video if anyone is interested, below is a video breakdown:

0:08-0:41 Box overview.
0:43-2:08 Unboxing.
2:10-3:21 Set-up & Quick example.
3:22-4:05 Example in dark lighting conditions.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments161 of 164 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 December 2013
My 15 year-old daughter loves this. She actually played with it. It is a long time since I've seen her play with anything other than her iPad. On the three occasions I have been allowed to collect laundry and teacups from her bedroom since then, it has been in a different configuration each time. I even overheard her telling a friend how it works.

Very nice- I will be buying one each for my niece and nephew next time they need a gift. Geeky adults would enjoy it too.
11 comment24 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2014
I loved the idea of this lamp, it's very different and unusual so after reading such positive reviews I ordered one. A few things I noticed were these; it's very light so if it's anywhere where it could be jogged and the positions of the shapes moved even in the slightest then parts of the light go out. You have to line it all up exactly otherwise it flickers. Secondly the mains lead is pretty short. I did want this as a cool light beside my bed but the thought of it all collapsing every time it moved would drive me mad. However.... This is still a very cool bit of kit.
0Comment19 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 May 2014
This light is brilliant, I brought it for my Son who thought it was great. I am going to have to buy another one though because my Son in Law wants one! His Birthday is in July so he will get one!! As long as you keep the blue lights on the bottom, you can arrange the other colours any way you want. I recommend this to anyone.
on 13 November 2015
Love the light, materials are very cheap however. If it was glass I'd love it forever but it's cheap plastic so real shame it's a novelty item. If it was designed with good materials I'd have several all over the house.
on 17 January 2015
it's a very cool and novelty gift and my brother absolutely loved it. It is however quite flimsy and can easily knock over the pieces
on 2 May 2014
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend as we are both tetris fans. He couldn't have loved it more. The colour is bright and it's fun to move the pieces. Of course it's not something that is really steady since the pieces are piled up, but it is great quality.
on 23 September 2014
I found this product to be very average. Looks good in the picture, but when it turned up it looks cheap, plastic and the lights are very dim. I guess it's ok for the price, but don't expect it to look exactly like the picture on the box!
on 23 March 2015
Great idea BUT like other reviewers have said, it's FAR TOO LIGHT and therefore contact suffers and it's a pain the rear to have on and stay in place. Don't waste your money unless youre prepared to stick in place.
on 12 November 2015
Well I bought this as a present for my boyfriend, who lives in Belgium, and the description said it would be sent with an EU or UK adapter depending on the shipping location, Belgium uses EU, but he got a UK one.