on 12 June 2013
Due to my work, was unable to go to a gym, so got this treadmill from Hubby.It is one of the best things in my life!
The treadmill looks and it is a serious one! being a foldable one, thought will be easy to handle, and won't be too massive...though it is heavy! almost 50 kgs! I can't even move it alone! but is good, because when running on it feels safe, massive like a professional one from the gym.
Have been using it for the last one year and it still works perfectly! Counting calories ( most useful) , kms done.

It has 5 modes which are not bad, but I find them dangerous to use, because other treadmills make a sound before increasing or decreasng the speed, this one doesn't...so i prefer to use it in manual mode, where I can set my own speed, not be caught by surprise!

To set it up is easy; comes with tools. After the first let's say 4 months ( depends how much u r using it) get ready to have a silicone spray for treadmils, as it needs lubrication!

If you feel that it is "slippery" , make the band tighter so it makes u more confident when running.

Enjoy!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again