on 7 November 2013
Stumbled across these and I'm so pleased I did. 12 biscuits per pack - so not the cheapest. A thin all over coating of dark chocolate and a biscuit with a crunch. No chunks of ginger but very full flavour nevertheless. Delicious treat.
on 2 August 2014
plenty of thick, good quality dark chocolate, but I am afraid that the biscuits in the packet I had were completely overshadowed by this flavour. I like a good tang of ginger in my biscuits and it just wasn't there in these.
12 biscuits per pack and they certainly don't last for long!. The dark chocolate is thick and good quality. Texture of the biscuits is light and quite crumbly, more cookie than shortbread, and they're not over sweet. My only negative; I prefer a ginger biscuit with a real hit of ginger and these are quite mild however they're lovely bikkies and much too good for dunking!. My sister has already ordered more.
on 27 January 2016
These biscuits are pure indulgence and absolutely delicious! The crisp ginger biscuit is encased in luxurious dark chocolate. I got this as a gift for a family member who was kind enough to offer them round and we all tried a piece and loved the mixture of the smooth chocolate with the crunchy biscuit.
If you dip these in a hot drink, the chocolate will melt just enough to make it a pleasure but not enough to cause the biscuit to disintegrate. The chocolate is thick enough to allow a little to melt without destroying the rest of the biscuit.
The box also contributes to the impression of a premium product and could be presented in the box to guests.

I would recommend these as an indulgent present, for a special occasion or when you want to impress.
on 18 May 2014
I bought these as part of a birthday present to send but they never made it! We ate them all and they were scrumptious.
on 29 August 2015
I don't usually buy biscuits but needed an additional purchase to take me over amazon's twenty pound minimum in order to qualify for free postage. They are sophisticated and, as another consumer pointed out, not too sweet. I'm at that look-at-food-and-gain-weight stage of a woman's life so am snapping the biscuits in half so that my boyfriend and I have half each. Needless to say, he was as impressed with them as me!
on 22 December 2015
The bisctuits arrived with the inner plastic packaging torn open and the box only half full. Looks very much like someone has opened and removed some before sending. Absolutely appalling. I hope this is a one off as I know these biscuits are nice, but I certainly won't be buying them again to find out.
on 20 April 2016
These biscuits are beautiful. The packaging was rather poor and just below par. You cannot expect to our this in a gift hamper.

The cookies are divine in taste so a 4/5. The ginger balances well with the chocolate and the chocolate is appropriately distributed.
on 20 March 2016
I don't think the biscuits had any ginger in them. The chocolate was very thin and tasted like cheap chocolate. I was very disappointed in them and will not be buying again.
on 4 December 2015
Not very well packed so the biscuit packet was damaged. Not a big problem but it would stop me purchasing again an item with a soft box from Moordale Foods.