on 31 October 2013
I don't know how isofix carseats really are, but this carseat doesn't move an inch after you fix it, although it doesn't have isofix system. My baby is 1 year and 11 kg and sits a bit tight in it, but he seems to like it after 3 weeks of using. The fabrics are also very nice. I think it is a little to expensive but I see it as being very safe, so it's worth the value.
on 24 January 2015
Easy to fit and use. Soft padding so I believe very comfortable. Daughter spent 8hrs in it (with stops) and not once complaint. We have used ours for 3 months now, however a friend has used same for 3 years and her daughter loves it.

It has very good protection and I would trust this company. they make seats for race cars so have a good background on what is needed. We should get about 10years service for our £120, £12 a year is nothing to protect our Daughter.

It does not have ISO-fix, I have Iso-fix, but who knows if my next car will have it. I would not worry not using ISO. In my car the ISO fix is secured to the car at 2 points. The cars seatbelt is designed for holding an adult in place and has 3 larger fixing point to the car. My Money would be on the belt being a stronger fix.

The only poor thing is the instructions are not clear on how you expand it when you start using the normal belt. Just remember you need to remove the screw and keep it removed for the cross bar. This then allows the seat to expand by a further 3 steps.
on 23 December 2013
Had to get a Recaro seat for my son to go in our Golf GTi (mk2). Our car is red so this looks great in it, being group 1 2 and 3 I won't need to buy another seat for him. It is well built, easy and secure to fit and really comfortable for him to sit in. He frequently falls asleep in it, so it has to be comfortable!
on 10 June 2013
I received this car seat just last week and put it to the first test this weekend.
The build quality of the seat is outstanding, it will give you peace of mind.
It is very simple to install, only takes a few seconds to fasten.
It is a bit heavy, but when safety comes first, that is really not an issue.
The only fear I had was the fact that this seat does not recline, so I was worried that it might be uncomfortable for my daughter. This is not the case though. When fitted on the car seat, it leans back due to the shape of the car seat itself. There is also a small flap you can open that gives some extra lift to the front end of the seat giving it an ideal position for relaxing or sleeping during a long ride.
I'm very happy with this car seat and would suggest it to anyone without hesitation!
on 13 November 2013
I wanted a good quality seat to fit with the seatbelt, as I don't have isofix in my car. I looked at lots of seats but as a motorsport fan I was drawn to recaro, and after looking at this one my choice was made. It felt soooo much sturdier and heavier than the rest and it fits snugly around her and feels rock solid in the car. Fitting it is very easy and as it has a clamp which locks the seatbelt it can't move. Would recommend spending a little more and getting a recaro, if it's good enough for sebastien loeb, it's good enough for me!!
on 2 June 2014
Very good safety seat. I had high expectations and im not dissapointed. Easy to install and easy to adjust. 5 out of 5 stars. The build quality and materials used seem to be very good.
on 10 June 2014
This is a great well though out solid design. Children seem comfortable with no complaints. Will grow with your child from when they move out of the baby seat all the way up to when they are at school. No need to buy multiple seats as they grow so reducing outlay. Perhaps it will be safer to use an isofix base when the children require the car seatbelt.
on 18 October 2013
I have a 3yr old and 9month old grandsons who both love it waiting for another special offer to come up to purchase another
on 23 November 2013
it is a very safe seat and it also looks good. I am very happy with this item and would recommend this item highly.
on 27 August 2013
Good materials, nice finishing and my wee boy can see around and he is so happy when we are on