on 26 September 2015
On about my 5th bottle of this after coming across it in an Amazon sale some while back, this has got to be my favourite "blended" Whisky at the moment, always a pleasure to sip on. Plenty of Whisky "heat" but not overly harsh, fairly pricey but worth it in my opinion.
on 24 January 2016
This whisky builds up on the base of flavours laid down in its Black Label and Double Black siblings but the balance of flavours is more refined and the smokiness more subtle.

The overtones are classic Talisker all the way but there is a sweet floral quality that the Talisker doesn't have, and the finish is smoother here too.
on 7 June 2015
Partner loves whisky, and this is very smooth. He said it's so smooth you could drink it like water. Just waiting to try it out with a cigar now!
on 29 December 2015
I am not a whisky connoiseur but my brother is and he was most impressed with his xmas present this year. I got this for half the price I normally pay, Oh I do love a bargain.
on 28 December 2015
My husband said this was the best whisky he has tasted was really smooth and went down a treat he wished I had bought him 2 l;ol :)
on 8 January 2013
This is a wonderful addition to the johnny walker family with a hint of vanilla caramel and just a bit of oak.
22 comments7 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2015
Nice enough scotch for a johnnie walker. Fairly smooth with a good rounded taste. Smokey on the taste, bordering on too much for my liking. But not bad for a lightning deal.
on 6 February 2016
Christmas present for my father, packaging was great however the actually box was a little creased
on 15 May 2015
A smooth tasting daily tipple - very nice. Nothing too extraordinary but mellow and tasty. No 'burning' with this one at all.
on 18 January 2016
Thank you, I bought the same a year ago as a gift for my dad! He loves it

See one answered question