Colour: BlueChange

on 3 April 2014
I bought this light for my baby's nursery to provide a soft glow at night. This light however is way too bright and the blue colour is not very soothing, it looks like a TV has been left on. For the past few days I have been using it my daughter has woken as soon as I put her down, not sure if it's a coincidence but I don't think I will be using it any more.
on 26 August 2013
This nightlight is very good it is very bright n illuminates a lovely blue colour,great how it turns itself on and off when neccessary
on 12 March 2014
The on/off sensor works well, but the light is a bit too bright. I had to tape over about two thirds of it.
on 23 March 2013
I use this light so I can breast feed and change my baby in the middle of the night with out waking my partner up. It gives off just enough light. Not to much that it keeps the baby awake but enough so I can see what I'm doing.
22 comments30 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 April 2015
Gives enough light to provide comfort and visibility without dazzling the eyes. Seems well made, and was good value when I purchased.

Perhaps an on/off switch on the light would be a useful addition for when it's not required, as I use it with multisocket extension.
on 5 November 2014
This is quite a bright blue, it works as a night light for a disabled adult, he finds it comforting. I might buy another one to go in to the hall or kitchen so there is a light in there before I switch on the main lights.
on 28 July 2015
Unfortunately, I have quite a fear of the dark and I used to really struggle to get to sleep but ever since I bought this nightlight I have been able to sleep really, really well. I love it so much. The blue light is really soothing and the sensor on it is very useful. I can keep the plug on with it plugged in and know that it won't come on until night time. Would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping, whether it be a baby or an adult like me! :)
on 7 July 2014
With a short landing and steep stairs, some sort of light on a night is needed. Most bulbs were not bright enough in the evening, but too bright at night. This nightlight seemed the best solution - and so it was. It bright enough to get to the bathroom at night without falling down the stairs. By 0600 (summer time) its already switched itself off. Brilliant !
on 17 September 2015
Just what we were after. Lights up the whole landing and shuts off once there is natural light. Perfect.
on 15 June 2015
Great nightlight. Just the right brightness. Not too bright and not too dark. Great price.