on 3 April 2013
Great case, keeps bulk to absolute minimum and helps with the grip of the ipad mini. As usual with ZAGG products there is always the problem of applying the product; you should always be very carful not to apply any stretching force on the cover as it will stretch and make it a poor fitting for your product.

The other problem with this cover compared with conventional silicone covers (or any other one for that matter) is the fact that there are places that are not protected from scratches, albeit small ones. Nevertheless I still highly recommend this product.
on 8 January 2015
Only the screen protector has been used so far. A bit fiddly to fit, and great care needed (I recommend looking at the Zagg website guidance video before starting) but the ultimate result is excellent. Initially there were a few small bubbles of the "fixing" fluid between the screen and the film but within a week these had disappeared completely (osmosis I presume) leaving a beautifully clear screen. I'm well impressed, and given the Zagg 25 year guarantee there is nothing to lose.
on 13 January 2013
I actually install zagg products on a daily basis as I work in carphone warehouse in geek squad, and I find the application easier than the plastic film ones, the finish and protection is brilliant and if your a novice or don't trust yourself you can always go in store and pay for it to be fitted
on 14 May 2013
Had mine fitted professionally in a phone store which was well worth the £9.99 it cost. Had to leave the magnetic front cover off for 24 hours while the shield dried out. Not a crinkle or piece of dust in sight. Feel able to handle the iPad a little more robustly now.
on 10 July 2015
Do not buy if you are fitting yourself!!!
I'm sure when it is fitted by a pro it might be fantastic, but I'll never know. One of the most awkward screen protectors I have ever used. After trying to reapply, when it's just not lined up correctly, multiple times as you do with all screen protectors, had to throw it out after it got stretched ever so slightly which threw the alignment off.

Incredibly disappointed. Just stick to the cheap ones and change them every so often. Trust me!
on 8 April 2013
Recommended by a friend to protect my I Pad,
Very good, bit tricky to fit.but a must to protect this expensive item
on 3 June 2014
The product is very robust, as I got the back covering out of the packaging the outer frame became stuck to the cover and it got in a real mess. However once un tangled and straightened out it was a breeze to fit with the spray and no air bubbles and no creases from the for mentioned mess.

The only reason why I gave four stars was the corners are left unprotected. Maybe a design re think is needed on the template to create a wrap around? However, the cover on both sides of the iPad Mini feels very durable and protected from all kinds of knocks and scraps with great clairty from the screen still.
on 10 July 2013
Well worth the money. forget other cheap imitations. I have used Zagg products before and they really do come with a 25 year guarantee. It's not cheap but you get what you pay for. If you value your iPad and want to maintain its sleek looks, this is the product.
on 8 January 2013
Despite watching videos on You Tube and diligently following the instructions this was very difficult to apply.
The template did not align properly with the iPad mini, the cut out section was not easy to remove from the backing paper . When the shield was removed there was a tendency for the film to fold and attract dust particles, probably due to an almost imperceptible static charge.Moving and aligning the film was not easy, and removing the bubbles almost impossible leading to a poor looking finish with trapped dust particles and finger prints, a very tacky dirty look. All in all very dissapointing, due to a difficult application .Does not meet expectations.
on 29 July 2013
This item is Original, RRP 34.99, Maximum coverage (front back & sides).

I wanted High Definition, RRP 39.99, Full Body Easy Install (front & back). See [...] for details of the differences.

Also, from the illustration on the packaging, this appears to be just the front.

Zagg products are fantastic, I've used them on my iPhone and iPod, so the stars reflect the misleading description, not the quality of the actual product.

Now returned for refund and I've ordered direct from Zagg. More expensive, but I will be sure to get what I want.
review image review image