on 30 July 2011
As Rufus Turner Said in Supernatural,

'I don't even bother drinking unless it's this stuff'

I love this stuff, the complexity of flavours is amazing it pricy but worth every penny
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 September 2014
I bought Johnnie Walker Blue Label Blended Whiskey for my husband and he absolutely loved it. He keeps prodding me
for another bottle. I think he might have to wait a little while. It is very expensive.
on 28 September 2014
So this IS a really nice whisky, but if I compare it to others that are 30%-50% cheaper I don't really believe it warrants the price. It's a delicious combination of flavours and I'm really enjoying the bottle, but I'd just as soon have a bottle of Lagavulin.

A bit over-rated and often times as much of a status purchase than anything else in my opinion. Sorry!
22 comments13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 October 2015
Awsome whisky. Excellent price. Lasts me 4 months as I'm a midnight sipper. Meaning I drop 1 standard shot on the rocks with a hint of ginger ale and start cooking my dinner then off to bed!

Beautiful blend that makes my mind step aside from the stresses of the day.
on 3 January 2016
Bought as a gift. Presentation box broken inside (hence the 3 stars). The top part where the bottle is held in place was broken. Don't see how the outer packaging could prevent this (it wasn't damaged), so either the presentation box is badly designed/made or there has to be additional padding inside the box to keep the bottle in place (to prevent it moving about and causing the breakage - I would assume the item broke in transit and was not sold to me like this). I'd read other reviews mentioning the presentation box but hoped it wasn't a common issue. Otherwise item as expected (bottle as shown and intact).
on 28 December 2015
Even if you don't care for Whisky, try Blue Label. It's not just Whisky - it's a delight! And the price is not expensive when you realise that one delicious nip, savoured over a period of time is usually enough to enjoy the rare flavours and aromas it provides. I've only ever found two Whiskies which reach this excellence and Blue Label is one of them. I wouldn't waste time - buy it before you are disappointed.
on 4 January 2016
A GREAT WHISKEY BUT ITS THE TOP OF THE RANGE WITH A PRICE TO MATCH BUT I MANAGED TO GET A BOTTLE ON BLACK FRIDAY SO I TREATED MY SELF ITS A NICE BOTTLE TO GET OUT FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS AND THE BOTTLE WILL BE A DECANTER WHEN THE CONTENTS IS GONE.!. COMES WITH A NICE BOX AS WELL
on 22 October 2014
oh yes, nothing beats sitting a home sipping a nice johnnie blue
on 8 December 2015
You expect something amazing, but all you get is a really really smooth whisky, at the sacrifice of any real flavour. If you want to pretend to like whisky, and want to show off, then look no further this is the whisky for you! But if you want to throw some money at it, and trust in a good blend to deliver an exquisite developed mature rich multifaceted cacophony of musky flavours, then you , as I, will be greatly disappointed.

I much prefer the smokiness of Nikka whisky, or the rich robust blend of a Cadenhead Creation, or even their own Double Black. I enjoy whisky. I love whisky. I don't need the flavour to be diluted to such smoothness that it has just ONE level for me to enjoy it.

But I guess there's always got to be something for rich undeserving idiots untempered by sophistication to enjoy.
on 30 August 2015
I ordered this product as a Christmas gift for my fiancé since he likes to try different kinds of whiskies and this one was on his list..
The product looks very nice, with a very good looking box and resistant, the only downfall was that the top support for the bottle fall off after a couple of weeks, which isn't a major issue, just mean we need to be a little bit more careful when handling the box.
In terms of taste he also has a bottle of Johnnie Walker Gold Label and between the two he prefers the Blue, as according to him has a more smooth taste opposite to a little bit harsh from the Gold one.
In summary I believe this is a very good product to offer as a present since its a very high quality and very good presentation.
review image