on 21 November 2012
I wore Joop back in the 90's and have recently gone back to it. A really great fragrance which gets the thumbs up from my wife and dare I say the ladies in the office, which is really all you need for confirmation of whether it's a great scent or not!!
on 14 November 2014
I guess you could say I order "Joop!", but I received “ Poop!"

Purchased some "Joop Homme Eau de Toillette Spray" from xpress beauty.
Prompt delivery, unfortunately received a fake product.
Tried one spray and the scent of Jasmine and cinnamon etc. faded within two minutes, purchased another bottle from a different shop and the scent has lasted for hours.
Be wary of where you purchase from.
on 8 December 2013
My Brother Adores This Fragrance, So That.s What He Gets, Better Than Buying Socks, That Get Stuck In A Draw Somewhere.....
on 11 November 2014
fast delivery, no cellophane around the product carton.Why.also no product delivery note.this was a xmas present,cant give it like this .
on 21 October 2011
Having heard that this cologne has great projection and longevity, I thought I'd buy a bottle. It didn't fail to live up to my expectations. This fragrance is an absolute beast and MUST be prayed sparingly (like one spray). This is a very sweet oriental scent that will last about 12-13 hours with just one spray. It reminds me of sweets, sugar and a hint of spiciness in the drydown. The opening of the scent is very strong and a bit sickly, but after a few hours it settles down to a great smell. Although not the most masculine smell ever, it is great to wear for a date and the girls love it- as long as you stick to that one spray!!!

Definitely a love or hate fragrance, and I get the impression younger women will be attracted to this scent and the older ladies will probably hate it. Just a thought though. Very reasonable price for what you get, and you will have no complaints about staying power.

Versatility: 5/10 (winter evening wear ideally)
Longevity: 10/10
Projection: 10/10
Overall smell: 8/10
on 10 July 2013
Love joop always have always will takes me back to school days and reminds me of the good times.

Great price for plenty of Joop which will last a good year. Cannot go wrong with this.
on 18 October 2014
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE SENDING BACK) i have used joop since school over 15 years now and when i saw this deal i could not believe it i should have know when things look to good to be true they are. Don't come sealed, fires really quick like its a water gun, the smells ok but not sweet enough there definitely a difference to the real joop don't get coned and buy this fake crap.
on 30 January 2013
This is a great toiletry for men and I bought it on line to get a better deal. This is good value and arrived quickly and well packaged. Recommended.
on 3 December 2014
The item arrived on schedule and appears to be OK. However although well boxed it was not covered in cellephane paper as I would expect for a quality bottled fragrance. This was purchased as a present hence it is important that it appears genuine.
on 29 June 2015
Not convinced that the product is real. The fragrance is weaker than others I have purchased directly from Amazon. The one plus point is that it is cheaper than others on the market but overall I was not happy with this purchase.