The radio version of Troublemaker is going to be a big hit, and Olly Murs really deserves it for bringing fun back to the pop charts. This full-length remix is very good (okay, not as good as the radio version, but it comes close), and worth a download, especially because it's free!
on 26 February 2013
This song was free when I downloaded it - the only reason I did so. The amazon mp3 downloader was actually really easy to use so I would recommend that to anyone who wants to download music from here.
The track itself is not to my taste - the Olly Murs original is quite catchy but not for everyone.
on 6 March 2013
Olly Murs can do no wrong in my eye's. I loved this album and always pop it on when I want to be cheered up!. His songs just want to make me smile and dance along to them.
on 9 January 2013
Fancy giving away a UK No.1 single to the Amazon fraternity. If you ignore the first 50 seconds of dance rhythm thump you have a better download than the original.
on 17 January 2013
This was just a free impulse thing and i couldn't work out what to do or how to play it. Not any reflection on the song or purchase, just didn't know what to do.
on 28 November 2013
This item was free at the time.
I like Olly Murs.
He's a good looking artist with an excellent voice.
Vocals are clear and mp3 was fantastic.
on 26 December 2012
pretty good listen - bought because it was free... not bad, quite enjoyable.
not sure it is my usual listen though - prefer his more mainstream stuff
on 2 February 2013
quite a good song. purchased it when I first got my kindle and was experimenting with what I could or couldn't do. would still recommend this song.
on 1 January 2013
i really like the way this has been remixed, and the fact that it was free to download, (at the time), is a major bonus :) highly reccommended.
on 7 April 2013
Olly seems to do no wrong with another big hit
very catchy track and typical of his style of music
just what his fan base like