Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 January 2013
Best compilation CD I have ever brought! Took me back to my teenage years - turned it up loud whilst cruising through town! not quite the same when you have a a car seat in the back, and a baby on board sign I grant you, but felt 17 again for a while.
on 18 November 2012
Brilliant! Forgot about half these songs, and now that i've heard them again, it brings on the 'I remember where I was when I heard this song...'

Packed full of classic 90s hits, but also a few noticeable absences - I guess it's always difficult to judge where to make the cut!

I give this album a solid 5 stars
Got this as present for a friend and it really went down a treat. Brings back memories! the selection of tracks is really well done and has many classics from the 90's - it really was the dance decade.
on 30 November 2012
Takes me back to when I started clubbing, some cracking anthems on here.
Also, as with any compilation, 1 or 2 dodgy tracks but they don't take anything away from the whole creation.

This is a mix CD so the tracks don't have distinct breaks and is great for listening to as a continuous track or for partys etc.
The mixing is done really well as you'd expect from MoS.
The MP3 version has 3 continuous tracks at the end if you want to play the entire disc.

Now, if you'll excuse me, these shapes aren't going to throw themselves!
on 30 January 2013
This album can seriously awaken some memories of the 90's, some good , some not so good, for anyone aged around 32 to 42, some of the songs will transport you back to a time when no-one had mobiles, we didnt have facebook/twitter to inform everyone what they had for breakfast (and photos too!)
No, these were the days where if you lost someone in a club, you wouldnt hear from them again till the morning when you phoned their landline number.

Most of these songs will time travel you back to that nightclub that everyone had in their home town, usually with cheesy names such as 'Vogue' or 'Cheeko's', and with pubs chucking out at 11pm on a Saturday night, these were the only places to go to keep drinking yourself till you were sick.
When I listened to Robin S, and Haddaway, I saw images of dark sweaty dancefloors that your feet got stuck to, getting my clothes or arms burnt by cigarette ends, and pulling at the end of the night, usually with a fat lass who tasted of Diamond White or Two Dogs.
Luckily memories werent confined to the UK, these tunes seemed to be played on permanent repeat in the likes of Playa de Las Americas and Magaluf, again see above but with sunburn.
Personally I prefer the more 'ravey' tunes such as Rozalla and SL2, oh how we loved to pretend we were in the summer of love! Never again will we get away with wearing white gloves and sucking on a dummy whilst dancing.
So yes, good tunes, great memories, and of course some shocking ones if you can actually remember anything during your 18-30 nights out!
on 28 March 2014
I basically ordered this CD as I was after a particular song, but the 80's & 90's are my era so I know all of the other tracks in this box set.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the tracks on this CD, but the continuity of quite a number of the songs is mostly poor indeed. Songs get cut off abruptly before the next one starts which really spoils it totally.
on 16 June 2015
Some brilliant tracks on this compilation. I'm in my mid-thirties so this stuff takes me right back to being 17 or 18. I bought the cd to play while at the gym and it's perfect. Good tempo and really helps with motivation. I love 80s and 90s music, 90s dance pop was pretty awful at the time but seems to have improved with age, every track had me grinning from ear to ear!

The only bad thing I would say is that the mixing/transitions from one track to the next is pretty awful, it's actually quite distracting at times. But, for £4 I shouldn't really complain, I just expected better from the MoS brand.
on 28 January 2014
Very nostalgic - some great tracks and a couple of naff ones only but you can easily skip over them - good job we don't all have the same taste in music. I am pleased with my purchase, packaging and delivery!
on 8 April 2015

on 15 January 2016
If you have this set + volume 2 you have much of the essential dance music of the 90's. There of course are a few that could have been replaced with other tracks but these sets have what you need if you missed it.