Price:£26.00+ £7.99 shipping

This was bought as a gift for a friend and they were delighted with it. The packaging is very attractive and there is the option to include a gift card which was a nice touch. An ideal gift - mine was given as a leaving present, but it would also be appropriate for other occasions.
on 1 January 2013
I bought this gift as a Xmas present, when it arrived I wanted to keep it for myself, you get exactly what you see. The presentation of the box was superb the gold decoration on the box made it. The family member I bought it for was over the moon with it the chocolates that came with it they said was delicious definitely be buying more really GREAT VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY Thanks AngelaT
on 9 December 2015
**trigger warning*** Questionable humour ahead:

My wife told me to get something for her brother for Christmas. I asked what he'd enjoy. She told me "good wine and fancy chocolates". He's a champagne socialist who types his protest placards on an expensive and stylish computer that some poor Chinese family died to assemble for him, so I wasn't entirely surprised.

I toyed with the idea of making a charitable donation and gifting him the receipt until I chanced upon this item - it might well have been made with him in mind! All it's missing is a "Fair Trade" stamp and a graphic of a starving child somewhere on the box to give it some relevance, but I'm sure he can forget about saving the world from itself while he enjoys these well-presented treats, if only for a few minutes.

I suspect I could have picked up similar wine at half the price in most superstores, but stick it in a box with some fancy confectionery and your giftee will probably assume it costs twice as much anyway.

It had better be drinkable - perhaps I'll find out at Christmas.
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 September 2013
Ordered as a gift for a relative, who was very impressed and pleased. Had left ordering until too close to birthday but 'Le Bon Vin's'came through and it was delivered in exceptional time. Will definitely use again
on 9 December 2013
Gave as a gift and the person loved the wine, and she is a bit of a wine buff.
Came boxed lovely and was a pleasure to give.
on 17 August 2013
Bought as a present for a long serving football manager and he was really pleased with the product. Good price and quality product
on 11 December 2013
This was purchased as a friend's birthday present so I never did get a taste but my friend was happy with it and I was happy because it was easy to order and was delivered in plenty of time.
on 30 September 2013
I sent this gift set to a wine lover as a birthday gift and he loved it! It looked really appealing in the box and he was chuffed with the 2 different reds.
on 5 January 2016
Brought as a gift for a friend. Excellent service. Packaging lovely and only required a gold bow and gift tag. I am told the wine is beautiful and one of the best she has had. Great price for a beautiful gift 😊
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2014
I bought two of these, I ordered the first for my husband and he was so pleasd that I ordered a second for my Uncle for his birthday. Very nice gift and beautifully presented.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse